Gross!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lerxstcat
    You're experiencing psychosomatic sympathetic paristalsis! Which is the title of my new thrash song for my band Fecal Splatter - which will also be an optional custom finish on my new Lerxstcrap signature model. 3-D finish, just don't pick at it!

sounds like you're at the opposite end of the brown musical spectrum from my new soul/funk outfit, Smooth Movement. Riding the Porcelain Bus, the first single from our sexy new album, Three Cheeks To The Wind, is due out in the fall.

This is the first musical experiment for me since the failure of my folk rock group, The Brown Water Jug Band. Which of course was an initial change in musical direction from my hardcore band, Splashdown.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by MBreinin
      I dropped an obvious egg sack this afternoon. Perfectly round and gelatinous...with stuff in it.

That's fucking awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjohnstone
        Mike... did you at least poke at it with a stick?
        See if things fall or crawl out of it?

That almost makes me want to hurl just thinking about it.
        I poked it with the only thing that was handy...a Q-Tip. I was hoping it was just a bubble...but it wasn't.

Nothing came crawling out though...but there is time.
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• Its a mutated strand of the Alien(the movie) parasite, very deadly once hatched need I remind any of you.
          Its helpless and completely harmless in its egg sac stage.
          However just for saftey precautions, you viciously repeatedly stabbed it with the intention to kill any possible life form before flushing right?

Now you know the effectiveness of the stuff, especially when an egg sac exits, thats not usual waste my friend.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soap
            Its a mutated strand of the Alien(the movie) parasite, very deadly once hatched need I remind any of you.
            Its helpless and completely harmless in its egg sac stage.
            However just for saftey precautions, you viciously repeatedly stabbed it with the intention to kill any possible life form before flushing right?

Now you know the effectiveness of the stuff, especially when an egg sac exits, thats not usual waste my friend.
            Yeah, that is something I am certainly not accustomed to seeing floating in the bowl. I can only imagine what I will see later.....

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by jackson1
              This whole thread.... i try real hard not to click on it, but here i am.....again
              Kinda like a trainwreck eh?!

Same here....but I am still curious to hear more about this, and how it's working for anyone here using it. It appears Mike is beginning to have some success with it.

Comment

• I haven't started mine yet. I really have to get around to it.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• MikeB I don't believe you... I think you are making it up...no pics no proof....I think you don't wanna admit you got ripped off hee hee hee hee
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Has anyone shit a 357 Custom Epi Les Paul after drinking the tea? Would it be a soggy guitar? Would it have brown bullseye circles? Or would it be camo, mostly brown?

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                      MikeB I don't believe you... I think you are making it up...no pics no proof....I think you don't wanna admit you got ripped off hee hee hee hee
                      Send me your address and I will mail you the next comversation piece I deposit in the dumper.

Besides the loss of some parasites..I am also taking very satisfying dumps and I feel pretty damn good. I think my guitar playing has improved as well!!! :ROTF:

Mike

Comment

• All for only - how much? $74?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Man, I just had one of those shits in the picture gallery. It almost made me hurl. I thought there was a worm in my shit at first, but then I was poking at it and it started unwinding into normal looking turds with some kind of connective substance through it. I expected the connective substance to be kind of corn-husky like, but it was much more delicate tissue like. Very flimsy in terms of flexibility, not even as stiff as al dente pasta, but I couldn't get it to break with the poking i was doing. I would describe it as a gelatinous tissue like substance. I think I could have pulled it out of the bowl intact, but my turds have been really soft lately so no friggin way.

edit: the best description would be seaweed like.
                          Last edited by SeventhSon; 05-09-2006, 03:31 PM.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

• Originally posted by SeventhSon
                            Man, I just had one of those shits in the picture gallery. It almost made me hurl. I thought there was a worm in my shit at first, but then I was poking at it and it started unwinding into normal looking turds with some kind of connective substance through it. I expected the connective substance to be kind of corn-husky like, but it was much more delicate tissue like. Very flimsy in terms of flexibility, not even as stiff as al dente pasta, but I couldn't get it to break with the poking i was doing. I would describe it as a gelatinous tissue like substance. I think I could have pulled it out of the bowl intact, but my turds have been really soft lately so no friggin way.

You had the mucoid plaque dump........I had one too...but I couldn't verify it because I didn't poke at it. It was kinda twisted up....

Nasty.

Mike

Comment

• Comment

• This post should win an award for being the most disgusting thing I've ever read.

Originally posted by SeventhSon
                                Man, I just had one of those shits in the picture gallery. It almost made me hurl. I thought there was a worm in my shit at first, but then I was poking at it and it started unwinding into normal looking turds with some kind of connective substance through it. I expected the connective substance to be kind of corn-husky like, but it was much more delicate tissue like. Very flimsy in terms of flexibility, not even as stiff as al dente pasta, but I couldn't get it to break with the poking i was doing. I would describe it as a gelatinous tissue like substance. I think I could have pulled it out of the bowl intact, but my turds have been really soft lately so no friggin way.

Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 05-09-2006, 04:12 PM.
                                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                                X