• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK... I watched the video...
    Note to self... wash hands after scratching ass. :ROTF:
    -Rick

Comment

• You do the latter often?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Hey.. if it itches... you must scratch it.
        Or do that funny wiggle in your chair when people are around.:ROTF:
        -Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by rjohnstone
          Hey.. if it itches... you must scratch it.
          Or do that funny wiggle in your chair when people are around.:ROTF:
          Then there are those who smell their fingers after doing so...LOL!

(no...not me)

Comment

• (say with chinese accent:

"Man who go to bed with itchy butt
            Wake up with smelly fingah"

-Confucious

Comment

• Originally posted by FirebirdZ
              Then there are those who smell their fingers after doing so...LOL!

(no...not me)
              Ewwww!!!
              I meant itch my ass, not my asshole.
              -Rick

Comment

• OMG... that's just lame. It's like those "ear candles"... they're such a joke! People say they suck the wax out of your ear, but the friggin wax is from the candle! HAHAH! This is obviously just partially digested food.

This guy is just rippin' people off. It's a shame people are so gullible. All they really need to do is learn how to FRIGGIN EAT RIGHT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Annah
                  OMG... that's just lame. It's like those "ear candles"... they're such a joke! People say they suck the wax out of your ear, but the friggin wax is from the candle! HAHAH! This is obviously just partially digested food.

This guy is just rippin' people off. It's a shame people are so gullible. All they really need to do is learn how to FRIGGIN EAT RIGHT!
                  A couple times a year my dad gets wax buildup bad enough that it affects his hearing. He used to go to the doctor and they would use a "water pick" to remove the wax. Then he started using ear candles and no longer has to go to the doctor. Can you explain that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Annah
                    OMG... that's just lame. It's like those "ear candles"... they're such a joke! People say they suck the wax out of your ear, but the friggin wax is from the candle! HAHAH! This is obviously just partially digested food.

This works. I am a very pessimistic and skeptical person....but I decided to try it and it works. I have seen things come out of me that are NOT partially digested food. I don't recal eating a perfectly round gelatinous mass filled with worm larvae in the recent past......

For the record, I do try to eat right. I don't eat junk for the most part and I eat a good deal of salad and other veggies. However, I sit in front of a desk all day and that really does not aid in proper digestion.

This stuff is not a miracle, but it is not snake oil either.

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad
                      A couple times a year my dad gets wax buildup bad enough that it affects his hearing. He used to go to the doctor and they would use a "water pick" to remove the wax. Then he started using ear candles and no longer has to go to the doctor. Can you explain that one?
                      I dunno, psychosomatica?

Check out my new thread on ear candling:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=715238

(We'll leave this thread about poop)

Comment

• http://www.dpd.cdc.gov/dpdx/HTML/MorphologyTables.htm

My firewall just blocked a worm intrusion from this link! No shit! I aint jokin'
                        This thread is comical but cyberattacks aint! Hope everybody elses protection is up to par.
                        "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

• Good thing I never clicked on that!

Comment

• Had to give warning.
                            "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

• Any more poop updates?
                              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

• Yes, anyone unleash a platoon of septic warriors lately?
                                Last edited by Soap; 05-16-2006, 09:55 AM.
                                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                                X