Gross!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisgUK
    cant believe thats in there. Iv had some pretty dodgy shits after a heavy night on the stellas after a curry followed by a post club kebad but nothing to rival that. To be honest if i passed that I would have to take a photo cos no1 wud believe me if i described it to them!
    I need to lay off the drugs, I have NO earthly idea what you just said!!
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68
      I need to lay off the drugs, I have NO earthly idea what you just said!!
      he's talkin' british!

translated into more familiar american terms:

"dude, I can't believe that shit came out of people! I've had some pretty gnarly shits after spending a night drinking a case of bud and eating taco bell (followed by a couple dozen white castle on the way home), but nothing that can rival that. To be honest, if that came outta' my ass, I'd have to take a picture, cuz' no one would believe me if I told them!"

Comment

living in granola country most of my adult life (sf and seattle), the subject of colonics comes up every blue moon but people swear by it. seems like the hose up your ass is guaranteed to work, but i might try this concoction as i don't know if i could pay someone to stick a hose up my ass. this year has been hell on me health wise especially around the stomach area. i'm pretty much drinking alka seltzer or pepto every night just so i can sleep half way decently.

hell, might even lay off the booze for a month.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

on a side note, I think I may have discovered a cheaper way to achieve the same results this morning!

Too much too-hot Szechwan food for dinner (lamb with cumin and ASSLOADS OF RED CHILIS, sole with tofu and ASSLOADS OF RED CHILIS, and seaweed and tripe with ASSLOADS OF RED CHILIS and plenty of that wacky szechwan chili that makes your tongue and lips go numb), too little sleep, followed by 4 chocolate chip cookies and a large mug of espresso for breakfast.

Cleans ya right out!

Comment

All I know, thats some very gross sick stuff and it has me thinking about my health. I admit, after looking at those pics and reading a few testimonies has me thinking about investing in the program.

Personally, I look and check it out the waste and then flush it.
            Definitely wouldn't be taking any pics, just flush it and move on.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by yabba
              he's talkin' british!

translated into more familiar american terms:

"dude, I can't believe that shit came out of people! I've had some pretty gnarly shits after spending a night drinking a case of bud and eating taco bell (followed by a couple dozen white castle on the way home), but nothing that can rival that. To be honest, if that came outta' my ass, I'd have to take a picture, cuz' no one would believe me if I told them!"

hahahaha genius. Surely they have Stella and Donner kebabs in the states though!
              If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Well, I have wanted a colon cleanse for quite sometime. However, I am rather skittish about people doing things to me, and frankly the concept of some complete stranger ramming a hose up my hairy ass and then pumping out the contents of my colon for all to see has been a real impediment to me doing this.

However, I am still staggering from the shock of reading this website. I mean, Jesus. I am usually starving by 12 noon and I was so sickened by this that I didn't generate an appetite until around 1:30, and I had to choke down lunch.

I am getting this stuff TODAY. So is my GF. I always feel bloated and "googly" and if I could take 5 friggin' dumps a day I don't know what I would do with myself. I also have very little energy and I feel poisoned all of the time. Of course, I am a pretty heavy drinker, but I have quit smoking and I eat pretty healthy.

I will let you all know how this stuff works. And, no, I am not going to take pictures of the the vile stuff that I crap out. Frankly, I don't really want to see it.

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgUK
                  hahahaha genius. Surely they have Stella and Donner kebabs in the states though!
                  we can get stella (though it's overpriced because of the importing, and often nastily skunked), but not really the donner kebabs (although it's not too hard to find either gyros (the greek version) or shewarma (the arabic/persian version) around here (LA) at least

I think the local version of after-bar food for me is various tacos (I love me some al pastor or carnitas), from a truck parked on a street corner somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                    I am getting this stuff TODAY. So is my GF. I always feel bloated and "googly" and if I could take 5 friggin' dumps a day I don't know what I would do with myself. I also have very little energy and I feel poisoned all of the time. Of course, I am a pretty heavy drinker, but I have quit smoking and I eat pretty healthy.

I will let you all know how this stuff works. And, no, I am not going to take pictures of the the vile stuff that I crap out. Frankly, I don't really want to see it.
                    I am with you bro. My order is in. I am real curious to see what drops out of my ass. It can't be pretty. 42 years of impaction ready for release. I just hope there are no worms.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Seriously, please keep us posted as to how this works guys ... Im very interested in trying it, but skeptical at the same time.

Is there any medical research pointing towards the dangers of "cleansing" programs like this?
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yes, Mike & Scott, please let us know what comes out of your ass. With baited breath, and a plugged nose, I await the fecal update.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Uh... after reading your responses, I'm gonna go ahead and pass on checking out that site!
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR
                            Seriously, please keep us posted as to how this works guys ... Im very interested in trying it, but skeptical at the same time.

Is there any medical research pointing towards the dangers of "cleansing" programs like this?
                            The problem is that the medical community doesn't have a vested interest in these things. They'd rather treat you with chemical laxatives and wait until you get colon cancer, so they can make $100 grand cutting a couple of feet of colon out of you. Not surprisingly, most docs are skeptical.

My sister does a lot of these natural cleansings and says she has friends who have gotten rid of "incurable" cancers by using the natural methods. Those doctors won't endorse it, but when they do an X-ray and the cancer's gone they just tell the patient, "keep doing whatever you're doing". They won't get involved in endorsing it just because they've seen it work though!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i put my order in too. i will file my report in a few weeks. i'll make sure to pose my turds accordingly for your viewing pleasure!

on a side note, i finally found out what i got. i have acid reflux laryngitis (sp?). not only can i not get to sleep because of a burning throat, after i do doze off, i'll often wake up with a violent choking fit like i'm drowning. this happens like every fukking night. anyway, i'm sure the doc is going to put me on something like prilosec, but i'd like to see what cleansing my guts will do. can't be pretty in there after all these years with a questionable lifestyle.

i bet that site never figured on this much referral business from the JCF! :ROTF:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

you guys really just bough this stuff based on the testimonials posted on their own website?

Do some more checking...it seems this stuff is basically exlax in a fiber form.

Comment

Working...
                                X