• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBreinin
    Hah! My kit arrived today!

Let the shitting commence! :ROTF:

Parasites...you have no chance!

Mike
    As funny as that is Mike, I'll still be waiting to hear your review.
    Its your experience thats determines my order.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

LOL My tapeworm and I have an agreement... I let him reside in my bowels, he keeps the extra weight off me.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
        LOL My tapeworm and I have an agreement... I let him reside in my bowels, he keeps the extra weight off me.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I also await your review.
          I have a feeling there are some 10 year old gummy bears stuck inside me.

Comment

Intersting information about the "colon plaque"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucoid_plaque
            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Thanks, frosty, a lot of these companies also mention the John Wayne urban legend:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Humm...gross but interesting. I've been reading about this stuff for an hour or so and am undecided. This line bothers me:

"Tests on some of several treatments available to remove mucoid plaque have suggested that the claimed plaque is actually a cast of the intestine made by the ingredients of the cleanse — typically bentonite and psyllium."

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  Thanks, frosty, a lot of these companies also mention the John Wayne urban legend:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp

...whick debunks the myth in the case of John Wayne, but somewhat confirms it in the case of Elvis Presley. His colon was stretched from a normal 2" diameter to 3". 4" and even 5" in places due to impacted feces.

The report also acknowledges that colonic irrigation can have a healthful effect, and the stuff that comes out of a colonic treatment was not caused by a cleansing product.

Medical research is not done in these fields because it's not in the interests of MDs to pursue it. They make a lot more money on treatment than on prevention.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                    Yeah, I probably haven't thought it all the way through!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ok, where are JCF turd pics?
                      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

no group shots, please!
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                          Hah! My kit arrived today!

Let the shitting commence! :ROTF:

Parasites...you have no chance!

Mike
                          Mine is scheduled to get here on Wednesday. I am just hoping to see some cool shit come outta my ass. Even if it is a "cast" of my colon. It will still be awesome!
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Excellent! I appreciate your "can doodie do" attitude :ROTF:

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                            Mine is scheduled to get here on Wednesday. I am just hoping to see some cool shit come outta my ass. Even if it is a "cast" of my colon. It will still be awesome!

Comment

Day Two.

So far, nothing worthy of an X-Files episode has emerged from my rectum. However, I have taken 5 dumps already today, and it is only 11:15. Now, they weren't huge by any stretch...but they are steadily being produced.

The tea, which is supposed to give you a wonderful night's sleep...had the opposite effect on me. I slept like crap last night. Hoping for a better sleep tonight, which I am sure will be enhanced by the 30 martini lunch I am about to have.

My GF reported a 2 foot long dump this morning. Seems to be working better for her at this juncture. :ROTF:

I will keep reporting...it is my "doody".

Mike
                              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

5 dumps before noon? Hell, SOMETHING's working on you! Maybe you were sleepless because it was loosening the wall deposits up. Sometimes I can't sleep, feel like a dump's coming on, get up, try and nothing or very little. Only when the muthalode drops after several attempts can I settle down for a good night's sleep.

Yeah, TMI maybe, but it's on-topic!
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X