Gross!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do tell, Rich!

BTW When I was on Colon Flow, 5-6 dumps a day were not uncommon. I think it's related to how many meals you have per day, and I usually have 4-6 small(ish) meals.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This thread is disturbingly interesting.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        BTW When I was on Colon Flow
        Never heard of the stuff, but I just imagined the ads being sung to the tune of the Soul Glow commercial

Asshole Glow, mebbe?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

The text looks F-ed up over here but

http://www.calcompnutrition.com/colon-flow.html

Comment

Enema anyone?

Comment

Here's what happens if you eat too much fiber:

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_094.html

Comment

Well, I certainly didn't have any blockage this morning.

I birthed a poop baby that must have weighed a solid 3 pounds.

One down for the day, I wonder how many are pending? :ROTF:

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

"Eat fiber in moderation, wash it down with lots of liquid, and Don't be an idiot. Good advice in any context.":ROTF:

I laugh, but words to live by....
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

The importance of "regularity" to overall health has been greatly overestimated for thousands of years. Ancient Egyptians associated feces with de ...

here is the opposing view regarding this colonix business.

anyhow, good night and good poop.

Chris

Comment

You guys and that site kinda had me going until I started looking at those (nasty) pictures. I started wondering if they weren't just shitting out what they bought from the good doctor... so my buddy google and I looked up "colon plaque" and this is what we found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucoid_plaque

And then there's Colon Blow® LOL

http://thetravisty.com/Saturday_Nigh...Colon_Blow.htm
                      |My CSG gallery|
                      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70
                        Yeah, frosty posted that link about 5 days ago, dude!

Comment

Well, I don't know if it is quackery or not...however, it is working for me.

I am going to do it for the entire month and then probably that will be it.

Mike

Comment

It's working for you in what way? Quantity or quality?
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

If you don't believe that the "traditional" medical community exists to keep you sick, i've got a bridge to sell you. pharma companies are like cigarette companies. Their wet dream is to get you addicted to one of their expensive drugs for as long as possible. Basically legal addictive drugs. Then they provide kick backs to the doctors to push them onto you. Look at oxycontin, et. al. Have you noticed how many doctors try to sell you shit now? They might as well sew on the drug companies logo on their doctor's smock.

As I said in a previous post, I was diagnosed with acid reflux laryngitis. i got prescribed nexium which helped tremendously but costs $400 for a 60 day supply. how long am i supposed to take this? according to the literature, for the rest of my life! lol. You think they'll ever spend any money on research to actually find a cure?! lmao.

you should see what lengths the drug companies go to in order to undermine vitamin C research and call it quackery.

I don't know if this stuff is quackery or not. But I would view such opinions from the "medical" community with skepticism. They have a vested interest in making people believe it's quackery.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B
                                It's working for you in what way? Quantity or quality?
                                BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!:ROTF:

And SeventhSon...I sue the Pharma industry for a living..so I am well aware of what they do. What I could reveal here would shock the shit out of most people, and sicken you at the same time.

The only industry worse than the Pharma industry is the insurance industry.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X