No announcement yet.

Gross!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt someone call that the"chocolate covered christmas lights"?
    Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

• Any new updates? The shit didn't kill anyone did it?
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

• I dropped something weird this afternoon. I can't quite tell if it was a chunk of mucoid plaque, or a worm of some sort. It was definitely rubbery...and about 3 inches long. Not a big thing...but there it was floating in the bowl. I think it was a worm of some sort.

To be honest, I am feeling a little off-kilter lately. I keep increasing the steep time on the tea, but I can't get back to the monster 3 foot dumps I was having every morning for the first week. Now, I have a series of smaller dumps throughout the day, and I feel bloated from time to time.

I am going to try to reverse my system and back down on the steep time. I am going back to 3 minutes to see what that does. I also am going to increase my water intake...maybe I am not getting enough?

I am happy with WHAT is passing out of me...I am just not currently satisfied with the quantity of it.

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeventhSon
          I was poking at it
          Poo-poo poker!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam
            Poo-poo poker!
            "Looks like dog shit,
            Feels like dog shit,
            Tastes like dog shit,
            Glad I didn´t step in it." -- Cheech and Chong

Last edited by SeventhSon; 05-10-2006, 07:21 PM.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

• "Is he gonna shit, or is he gonna kill us?"

"Dude, I double steeped my brother's tea. I think he's just gonna shit".

Comment

• Originally posted by MBreinin
                To be honest, I am feeling a little off-kilter lately. I keep increasing the steep time on the tea, but I can't get back to the monster 3 foot dumps I was having every morning for the first week. Now, I have a series of smaller dumps throughout the day, and I feel bloated from time to time.
                It's like heroin, the first time is the best and you'll never get that high again.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

• Originally posted by YetAnotherOne
                  It's like heroin, the first time is the best and you'll never get that high again.
                  I know, man! Maybe I need to add another ingredient? You know...like adding some coke to smack for a Speedball.....maybe I should add some metamucil and make a "Shitball". :ROTF: :ROTF:

Tonight is less steep time, hopefully I will be rewarded with a 3 foot dooker in the morn'.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• man..you guys are wacked out...LMAO.

first I can't believe some of you actualy tried that stuff...I mean save some money and try some strong coffee and a shot of jack black first thing in the morning...works great for me!!!

Maybe I'm lucky , but I can crap three to four times any day I want....LOL.

and why are you happy the worms are out?
                    did you ever think ,maybe they need to live too?
                    I mean they realy don't eat much and you can hardly ever feel them move...but I digress.

Maybe I'll see about marketing my Jack black and coffee homeopathic shit cleansing methodand make some money.
                    I gotta run.

Comment

• Originally posted by kp59
                      I gotta run.
                      nature calls?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

• 64 - 80 oz of water per day. Most Americans don't get near enough...I know I don't.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• I guess forced poo'ing (like drinking too much water) flushes the system for minerals and salt before it can be properly absorbed. It's a fine balance.
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

• glad someone gets my humor

Originally posted by VitaminG
                            nature calls?

LOL.

Comment

• If I only had $75 to spare. I'd take pics. If I had worms or egg sacks Id like them gone ASAP. As far as 3 footer I can do that without help. Just the thought of a wormy pasasite spawning in my colon gives me the heebee jeebees.

Comment

• How about the billions of bacteria that are living on your skin right now... any heebee jeebees about them?
                                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                                X