No announcement yet.

Gross!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that why my skin is crawling? Get 'em off, man!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter
      How about the billions of bacteria that are living on your skin right now... any heebee jeebees about them?

Well no . Most, if not all bacteria on the skin is normal?? Egg sacks and worms in the gut are not. People are always swimming in polluted water and I bet thats where we get the worms. Plus food grown south of the border isnt to clean. There water sucks too. Gut worms suck

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the egg like things are not actually eggs. I did some googling and found these links. From what I can tell, any eggs found in the human digestive tract would be microscopic.

I was hoping for some pics, but twas not to be.

http://www.dpd.cdc.gov/dpdx/HTML/MorphologyTables.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intestinal_parasite
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

• I spoke too soon, although I won't click the link at work. Chttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm

There is a link to a video of an infected colon. http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/354/13/e12/DC1
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

• Ahh shit, I couldn't resist. Damn that is nasty...

Comment

• Heh... I'm really, really curious... But I don't want to click it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Inearthed
                Heh... I'm really, really curious... But I don't want to click it...
                JUST DO IT

Comment

• Are you guys on this program able to go to your job okay? It'd be rather distracting to go drop worms and egg sacks in the toilet, then have to go back to work acting like everything is normal.

Comment

• Well, I clicked it and its pretty nasty, but yet very interesting and insightful all in one. Will I watch it again? Nah, once is good enough, I seen all I needed to the first time around, no seconds for me.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

• I won't watch it either at work. But can you suck the pinworm up with a crazy straw?

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Kabong
                        But can you suck the pinworm up with a crazy straw?
                        Is that a challenge?
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Hey, Ozzy snorted a line of ants.....
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• ...and likced up urine like a thirsty kitten. But; does he have a crazy straw?

Comment

How about the billions of bacteria that are living on your skin right now... any heebee jeebees about them?
                              Matt can You PLEASE wash Your hands before shipping My guitar then PLEASE.
                              Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

No, but (A) you can't see or feel them, and (B) they are for the most part not harmful to your health. Worms spawning in your intestines ARE harmful to your health.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X