No announcement yet.

Gross!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have passed some obvious "mucoid plaque", or whatever it actually is in reality...but I haven't seen any obvious critters in my downloads lately. Of course, I am not really digging in my shit......you can see the mucioud plaque because it is all twisted up in your dumps.

It is odd with me. Sometimes I take one crap a day, and sometimes I take 4-5 a day.

Honestly, I can't wait to be done with this because the pills and the fiber are to the point where they are really grossing me out. Just a little over 2 weeks left to go for me.

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• Mike -
      But do you feel better - lost any weight, stomach less bloated, or less "full" feeling? I'm thinking about giving this a shot...

Comment

• I start this weekend so we will be able to keep the Poop report going

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac
          Mike -
          But do you feel better - lost any weight, stomach less bloated, or less "full" feeling? I'm thinking about giving this a shot...
          I will say this....sometimes it works great, and sometimes it doesn't. For example, yesterday I had salad for lunch and for dinner. And, this morning I had the dump of a lifetime...enormous. Sometimes, when I eat items that contain less "roughage" and water content, it is a bit less satisfying. However, I continue to pass those mucoid plaques...whether they be actual impacted matter or casts of my colon made from the fiber, I don't know. I do feel less bloated and full most of the time and my clothes fit better in the waist area, although I don't think I have lost any actual weight.

My GF has had similar results, she is very happy with it.

I still have almost 2 weeks left, and then I will continue with it until I run out of supplies.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• Another massive mucoid "seaweed" shit!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

• Anybody else order the "shit kits"?
              Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMac
                Anybody else order the "shit kits"?

A "Shit Kit"? Is that a new 357 Custom deal?

"Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

• Originally posted by fr0sty
                  A "Shit Kit"? Is that a new 357 Custom deal?

No, the 357 kit makes you involuntarily shit when you realize the guitar ain't coming!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

• So the updates cut off suddenly with a couple of weeks for Mike "to go". What was the end result?
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• $72 down the "terlet"?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace
                          GO to the "Picture Gallery" of this website. It will save you money on dinner tonight. Photos NSFW

http://drnatura.com
                          Some chick on that site says she has a bowel movement, 3 to 5 times a day when she's on the product "Colonix." She must spend most of her life in the washroom. I feel sorrow for her husband or boyfriend! If she wants to really get cleaned out she should use the product called "Turbo Lax." LMAO!
                          Last edited by Fretfrenzy; 07-02-2006, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• This has to be one of the most hilarious threads I have read in awhile! I was laughing so hard I almost crapped in my pants!
                            Last edited by Fretfrenzy; 07-01-2006, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                              $72 down the "terlet"?
                              That's true no matter what - but for good or for ill?
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Oops I crapped my pants. (link)
                                |My CSG gallery|
                                (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                                X