No announcement yet.

Gross!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That stuff must be a plumbers nightmare!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fretfrenzy
      That stuff must be a plumbers nightmare!
      No way man! Clogged drains means MONEY! It's all just stanky mud anyway! Just wash your fuggin' hands before you eat and all is well!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• You know ..Fuggit.

If I have that shit living in my colon...cool.

Because they must be behaving themselves and I don't even know they're there...so they are decent tenants..

I welcome the worms with an open colon..hey they are my worms..and they been with me for years..we been thru thick and thin...they paid their dues..we are family!!!

they reside in my ass...I mean, they paid their dues man...peace be with them!!

as long as one don't pop ou of my ass like that thing in "Aliens"..fuggit. :ROTF:

I am much more bothered by the infinite amount of human parasites that get under my skin and drain my money and my energy....I believe that alot of humans are lower on the food chain than these well mannered shit worms.
        I think!!
        Last edited by horns666; 07-03-2006, 05:46 AM.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• hehe I fight hard not to laugh at your twisted views Bill, but you always make me crack up. Thanks for that... heh
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

• From what I've been able to dig up -- the whole idea of mucoid plaque is a load of sh**! (pun intended)

D>

Comment

• A constipated person does not give a crap.

Comment

• I can say this, I ran out of my Colonix fiber about a week ago and I have been miserable since. I am about to order some of the fiber, because it works like a charm. I was thoroughly enjoying my daily 4 footers...now I am back to mudbutt, sludge and the runs.

I never really saw anything too freaky, besides that worm egg sack, but the dumps were downright fantabulous.

And no, metamucil does not work as well.

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• My kit is still new in the box. :ROTF: I never even tried the stuff. Oh well, maybe after NAMM. Yeah right.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• when i was on it, i had to most glorious shits, including a most disgusting seaweed like shit. now that i'm off it, i'm back to really difficult movements, pinching turds off prematurely mid push. you know the kind where you need 2 rolls of TP to wipe your ass clean.

did i feel like it cleaned my system? hell yeah. but i'm completely open to the notion that it was all psychosomatic (sp?). but there's no arguing the quality of the shits!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

• I have the most gorious of all shits when I eat TONS of pasta..

I can give birth to a 3.5 lb double helix coil all in one heave...truly a work of art!!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X