Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's pure insanity....geez, i'm surprised he survived that

Comment

You want to hear dangerous.... 120mph in a 1970 Plymouth Duster with a 225 slant 6 and drum brakes. We crashed of course when my buddy decided to show us how good the car changed lanes at 120 mph. They had just picked me up from working at Long John Silvers. They were hammered. I was just tired from working all day. That was the last time I got in a car with a drunk driver. Thank God nobody was killed.

Comment

"That was the last time I got in a car with a drunk driver."
        tell me about it....when driving to gigs, it's usually the other guitar player who's driving, and he's one insane mofo. sometimes i really think i'm gonna die cause he's doing real insane stuff...my bass player actually hid his face with his hands on more than one occasion so he didn't have to see the other cars coming closer and closer ...ok, he might not be drunk, but usually he's drinking 1-2 beers while driving. just about enough to make me loose and remaining trace of trust in him
        thank god my drummer's usually the one who's driving back home. he's sober like 99% of the time, a very responsible and cool guy in general, and while he's driving fast it's still a secure way of driving fast, rather than the speeding madness the guitar player calls driving

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
          Didn't Ghost Rider die a couple years ago crashing on the Ring Road?

336 kph = 208 MPH, well within the reach of a turbo Busa

If his speedo is stock:
          336 Kph x .85 speedo error = 177 MPH

I've been to 165 MPH on my Busa no sweat.
          I have no idea. There are probably more than one "ghost rider". No one could tell, I guess. "He" has a Busa turbo (499hp) also. Estimated topspeed is about 450 Kph, according to Wikipedia Germany. Not sure how fast that bike is in reality, though

What is the x.85 "speedo error" ? Never heard of that.

Comment

Jap bikes all have a speedo error from the factory. Some guys install aftermarket correctors.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I posted in this thread!

You guys should check out the Getaway in Stockholm Series

Getaway In Stockholm 1
              Getaway In Stockholm 2
              Getaway In Stockhom 3 is not on Google for some reason .... oh maybe because of the boobies featured throughout the movie? Oh well, it just makes it worth acquiring by other means
              ooh nm, I found it, but they clipped out the bonus footage with teh boobies: GIS 3
              GIS 4

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X