I hate FS ads like this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate FS ads like this...

Was on Chicago Craig's List (It was an ad for a Fender Twin)

I know it's not worth what I paid but I don't want to give it away either. Let's talk. Right now it's taking up space and I would like to get it out of the house. Amp has accessory wheels and factory soft cover as well as all documents that came with it. I'm not posting a price because I want offers. Make me an offer and we'll go from there. Don't ask me what I want for it. Tell me what you want to pay and we'll talk.

As dumb as this sounds, it actually made me mad to read it, lol...

I think I am going nuts!

I don't blame you. If you want an auction, there's this new site that the kids are using these days ... called EBAY

-a

Comment

Originally posted by ripley156
      I'm not posting a price because I want offers. Make me an offer and we'll go from there. Don't ask me what I want for it. Tell me what you want to pay and we'll talk.
      Obviously he wants a high-ball offer!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

$1.00.
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

50 cents i win
          If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

What he said: "Tell me what you want to pay and we'll talk."
            What he meant: "Tell me what you want to pay and I'll send an abusive reply if it's not what I have in mind, because I'm an asshat."

Comment

I have an axe on the bay now I know I'm pushing it with, but it really is a kickass axe and while I really don't want to sell it I will for the right price. I'm NOT ripping anyone off, but then again I'm not giving it away either...

I rectum I can understand that ad just a little.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
              X