X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't know team-building included spanking

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/26/sp....ap/index.html

Employee sues over spanking
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

With a face like that, the law suit blew any last chance of her getting any action. She should have stuck with the office S&M.
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

That shit is scary. Mainly because she reminds me of these evil little creatures from the movie "Don't be afraid of the dark". Shave her head and put it on a monkey body and she's one of them for sure. Horn666 knows the ones I'm talking about. That movie was freaky like paddle girl there.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I hope she wins and my guess is that she will. I would have fired anyone who came up with such a stupid "team building" program.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz
          I hope she wins and my guess is that she will. I would have fired anyone who came up with such a stupid "team building" program.
          +1

I would walked out if anyone ever asked me to participate in crap like that. That's the one thing I don't get. She participated. She should have known better than to participate. I still hope she wins though.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm
            +1

She participated. She should have known better than to participate.
            Bingo!!!!! That's why I don't think she shouldn't get jack shit. Maybe everyone on the team should get 1.2 million because they lacked the common sense god gave geese to participate in such a retarded scenario.
            We must!
            We must!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!

Comment

Maybe participate with a view towards winning the resulting lawsuit?

Comment

what? she went through it, THEN quit and sued? two-faced cow. she's no better than the people who administered the game in the frikkin first place. perhaps she wasn't making any money being so crap at the job, so she chose the EASY route. with a face like that, i dread to think what her ass might've looked like (shudders).
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

unfortunately these types of lawsuits are normally bullshit. People sue for anything and lie through their teeth to make a buck. I hate the legal systems and how they operate...
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

*whistles*

All you bad, bad boys...

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1
                      That shit is scary. Mainly because she reminds me of these evil little creatures from the movie "Don't be afraid of the dark". Shave her head and put it on a monkey body and she's one of them for sure. Horn666 knows the ones I'm talking about. That movie was freaky like paddle girl there.
                      I remember that movie. Didn't they stab the repair guy through the wrist with a screwdriver?

Last edited by Jack The Riffer; 04-27-2006, 02:14 PM.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

That's the eerie looking little fockers. Who's good with photoshop? lol
                        We must!
                        We must!
                        The bigger the better!
                        The tighter the sweater!

Comment

Separated at birth! Har!

Comment

I think so Jack. All I remember is the nasty little dudes wanted to corn hole Sally in hell. lol Oh and the rope across the top of the stairway. And the one in the flower arrangement. Damn now I'm remembering the whole damn movie. lol
                            We must!
                            We must!
                            The bigger the better!
                            The tighter the sweater!

Comment

Quick and dirty PS job. Would help if they both were looking in the same direction, but eh... I suppose I could have flipped it a bit.

-Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X