No announcement yet.

Didn't know team-building included spanking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, no one usually wants to lose their job. And at her age and being a female (AND looking like that), it's pretty hard to find a decent job that pays ok. She prolly went along with it cuz she was scared to lose this job, and then eventually felt humiliated and finally got some balls and quit, and then sued em.

Give her a break. The company that allows bullshit like that deserves to be sued. Fuggim... I hope she takes them to the cleaners.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal
      Give her a break. The company that allows bullshit like that deserves to be sued. Fuggim... I hope she takes them to the cleaners.
      I agree. In this day and age, it doesn't take a genius to tell that this was a bad idea from the door.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

People will go to all kinds of lengths to win money through lawsuits as well. Remember "Finger in my food" lady? It also doesn't take a genius to say hey I can go through with this crap, claim I was violated, and make money with the lawsuit. But that is going to be for the jury to decide. I'm usually skeptical of the ones that draw national media coverage after the Wendy's one. It usually makes it there because someone ones attention drawn to the case. Usually the person that stands to benefit from the exposure.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I can't be bothered with this. I'm off to the home improvement store to super glue my ass to the seat.
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Wow,
            It is to bad people spend millions on cable TV to see stuff like this and consider it funny, then when there is something "Voluntary" at work, they sue. Great, let's all sit in a cube with sour looks on our faces and complain about having to work and sue someone when they come up with something funny to do at work.

Where I work people just don't show up if they don't like the team building. No one cares - they aren't worth having on the team if they can't laugh at something like this. Sounds like you shouldn't have a job if you can't get along at work.

Everyone in the office should sue her for making work boring.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

OK, 442, next NAMM you drop trou and we'll all spank you! Ahahahaha!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X