Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some websites ...

Hi guys !

I have to create a few websites for some business interests. Could you please suggest some easy to create and manage website tools ? I mean an all-in-one site/tool that I can get up and running quickly. I have no problem with securing domain names and I have extensive computer experience (that's what I do...) but I've never dealt with website creation/management.

Thanks in advance for your input.

a very easy one i used for years was www.homestead.com i'm an idiot when it comes to web stuff but this was real easy to use. i'm sure it's limited as to what you can do, but it's at least worth looking into.

Comment

I still like Microsoft Frontpage. It's powerful, and very easy to learn.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Arles is good www.digitaldutch.com for creating thumbnails and gallery pages.

Dreamweaver is very good, probably one of the best. Not cheap, but definitely worth it. Most of the pros I know swear by it and I love it for making complex tables and forms.

CuteHTML Pro is pretty good. It has a lot of built in javascript and DHTML scripts. Good for a basic editor.

Frontpage, the only thing I'd recommend about that is to avoid it. If you don't really understand it you can fuck a page up real quick with it, but then again it's not worth learning IMO...
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
        X