Ratt - BTM and new DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratt - BTM and new DVD

Just got the following pieces of info off of melodicrock.com. Thought the Ratt fans here should know.

"RATT VH1 SPECIAL AIRTME UPDATE:
    Ratt's Bobby Blotzer sent in a fresh update regarding the Ratt VH1 Behind The Music special:
    "I just received another E-mail yesterday about the airing of the Behind the music. After being told by two of the producers @ V H 1 that the date of the May 6th had been changed to the 11th, they had told me no it's the 6th. Well, they confirmed to me today that now it is going to be on the 11th of May.""

"ADDITIONAL JAPANESE DVD INFORMATION:
    A little further update on the series of Japanese DVD releases coming up from Warner Music:
    Winger - Live In Tokyo (DVD) Release Date 07-Jun-2006 - First ever DVD release of live footage from Winger's March 15, 1991 performance at Tokyo's Melpark Hall.

Ratt - The Video / Detonator Videoaction 1991 (DVD) Release Date 07-Jun-2006 - DVD 2-in-1 offer from Ratt compiles their releases The Videos and Detonator Video Action 1991 into one DVD for the first time ever.

David Lee Roth David Lee Roth (DVD) Release Date 07-Jun-2006 - First ever DVD release of early footage from former Van Halen vocalist David Lee Roth's solo career includes the music videos for Just a Gigolo, California Girls, Yankee Rose, and Goin' Crazy.

Badlands Badlands (DVD) - Release Date 07-Jun-2006 - First ever DVD release of the only footage from legendary band Badlands includes three music videos, two live performances, and home videos from the band members.

Dokken - Dokken (DVD) Release Date 07-Jun-2006 - First ever DVD release of the first video collection from Dokken includes seven music videos culled from the works for their three first albums plus live, backstage, and road footage. Also includes rare 8mm footage taken by the band while touring in Europe and America."

Anyone got any opinions on the Ratt video releases? I don't know if I've ever seen either of the original tapes.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

waffles
    Last edited by RacerX; 04-27-2006, 10:56 AM.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ratt: the videos is fun. haven't seen the detonator one in years.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Cant wait for Badlands... Ray Gillen was a monster vocalist.
        What would Jerry do?

Comment

Well I can't wait to see the RATT BTM. I'm a little disappointed with the DVDs though, they look to be mostly videos instead of concerts.
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I got a bit excited, all or some of the live Ratt shows would rock, I know at least there's the 84 show, a Reach show and a Detonator show, and I've only seen the 84 stuff. Will look out for BTM, can't wait.

Comment

I'm glad they are releaseing some of the old videos on DVD it's fun to relive some old memories. I do wish they would also release some more concert footge.

Comment

Are all those DVDs Japanese release only or here in the States too?

Comment

Ok, there's been a lot of back and forth on the BTM date. Is it May 6th or 11th?
                  Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

The post card I picked up at Best Buy for 'Metal Month' on Vh1 says Ratt premieres Thursday May 11th at 9 and Pantera at 10.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

May 11th has been confirmed by my trusted Tivo unit.
                      What would Jerry do?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzdrums
                        May 11th has been confirmed by my trusted Tivo unit.
                        Damn band practice! It's from 9pm to 11pm that night. I may not go
                        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
                        X