• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulp Hendrix?

Tarantino + Hendrix = ?

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/31933823

Aren't there enough Hendrix movies?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I thought there were only a couple low-budget Hendrix movies. No surprise that someone would make the movie though, seeing how successful Ray and Walk the Line were...

Comment

Not sure what to think about this.
        What I do want to know is who will be playing Jimi?
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap
          Not sure what to think about this.
          What I do want to know is who will be playing Jimi?
          Bearing in mind that every Hollywood movie has to have the token rapper, Snoop Dogg is my bet. All the others are waaay too fat/muscular for the gig.

Comment

Randy Hanson!

Comment

Lenny Kravitz!
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Comment

Randy Jackson
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Fake..

"Hey folks, Harry here. I know you folks have been seeing bullshit rumors about Quentin Tarantino and a Jimi Hendrix Biopic. It's appeared on the New York Post's PAGE SIX, Yahoo and Various Music News sites... and all around the web. Well... tis total bullshit. When Quentin came over to chat tonight - I asked him if he'd heard the rumors about his next film project after he finishes GRINDHOUSE. When I said he was rumored to be making the Purple Haze of Biopics, he just began shaking his head. "Complete Fabrication." "There's not even an iota of truth to it." When I told him it was all over the web, we both began laughing. Total Lie."

Source http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23154

Comment

Jimmy (JJ) Walker.

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
                        Fake..

"Hey folks, Harry here. I know you folks have been seeing bullshit rumors about Quentin Tarantino and a Jimi Hendrix Biopic. It's appeared on the New York Post's PAGE SIX, Yahoo and Various Music News sites... and all around the web. Well... tis total bullshit. When Quentin came over to chat tonight - I asked him if he'd heard the rumors about his next film project after he finishes GRINDHOUSE. When I said he was rumored to be making the Purple Haze of Biopics, he just began shaking his head. "Complete Fabrication." "There's not even an iota of truth to it." When I told him it was all over the web, we both began laughing. Total Lie."

Source http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23154
                        Ain't that that a relief. As much as I like his work, I couldn't imagine Tarantino doing a bio-pic about anyone, let alone Hendrix.

Comment

Yeah, I can't imagine Hendrix cutting people's heads off with a katana...
                          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Working...
                          X