No announcement yet.

Cop buddy of Bill's got shot today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts going out to you and your Cop bro's Bill!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Bill, all the best to your bro...Doug.

Comment

Bill - my thoughts and prayers to you and your friend. That was such a bizarre occurence.
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707
          Bill - my thoughts and prayers to you and your friend. That was such a bizarre occurence.
          +1
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer
            Thoughts going out to you and your Cop bro's Bill!
            +2
            -Rick

Comment

Bill, best to your friend. Here is to a speedy recovery!

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                Bill, best to your friend. Here is to a speedy recovery!

Mike
                +1

Give him our best.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

hope the news reports are accurate and that your friend is doing well.

i hope the fukker that did this suffered greatly before he croaked.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Hey guys, When Zubek called me from the airport just moments after this incident ..well I was crushed.

I still am, but feel better knowing he will pull thru this.

Steve Walker is truly one AWESOME man, father, friend, cop, partner.. everthing...he always talked and asked me about guitars and amps..he dabbled in playing but never ran with the music thing..he's good friends was "Seke" of a early 80's metal band called Black Death..it was an all black metal band that became pretty well known amoung local metalheads..that had a pretty good following back in the day..

Steve is always upbeat..we had many of these same kind of assignments together at the airport..side by side..I never seen him ever lose his cool or temper..well, he really didn't have to at a rock solid 340lbs..he just took care of biz when the time came..

I'm having a hard time trying to put together what happened..because if you can wrestle his gun from him..that could easily happen to me as well...that guys must have been strong and just fucking mental..I'm glad my friend Greg shot and killed that human pollution.

This is what we deal with mostly. But I must come to grips that it is no longer my job to "deal" with them anymore..I been a very bitter man since I had to take this retirement..

especially like days like these when I think..maybe this wouldn't have happen to Steve if I was with him..or maybe that would have happened to me, maybe I would have got killed..it's a double edged loss..It's hard to describe..

I'm just glad he's going to be OK, he's wife and daughters still have him..we still have him..

It's not as bad when you lose a friend due to sickness or any natural causes..than to see a good man struck down by such trash..

I still have my old badge and a new one that says "retired" on it..I still have all my gear and "blues" collecting mold and dust in my basement..

The assholes are still out there..but I must try to learn to tune them out unless it directly involves me..I don't know how to do that yet..that's why I rarely leave my house..meanwhile my family suffers because of this..wrestling was a awesome bond for me and my son..It was a commitment for both of us..but he busted his arm in half..it feels I can't ever get a break..so I must make my own..baby steps..like taking him out for an ice cream..and just be happy together without letting human garbage ruin my day..that is going to be hard..but I must do it.

The airport assingment is guys that already paid their dues and just waiting to retire ..it's a low key assigment..even tho there are many calls for irates and mentals..such as this..but we always dealt with those probs without this kind of result..if anything you'd just get a little hurt wrestling with drunken or mental nuts..that happened to me but it was a serious injury..forcing me to retire.

I think things will change now..Vest will be mandatory..I'm sure the department will enforce this now..in ALL assignments..whether high or low risk..

Thanks ,

Much love and respect

Bill Zurlo
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW Guys, I am not going to be around for the weekend..I'm going to concentrate being with my family..it feels tho I must make up for 5 years of lost time..starting today..

It's Friday Family Fun night..a day we reserve to be together..I'm taking Vin out for ice cream then picking up my meds..prolly watch Napolean Dynomite or something silly to raise my spirits.. and a Pizza or something..

Eddie Massa, another cop that I came out with and retired from the airport will Visit Steve at the Hospital There is so many officers coming and going there at this time..we'll waite till it dies down a bit..

I'll be back..I'm like the JCF Cockroach..you just can't get rid of me..

Take Care, Be Good and count your blessings..

Bill
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think things will change now..Vest will be mandatory..I'm sure the department will enforce this now..in ALL assignments..whether high or low risk..
                        Unfortunately, this is how things get done, Bill. In my department it took the killing of SCO Fred Baker by an inmate to make the state wake up and get vests for the entire department and make their use mandatory. This piece of human shit stabbed Officer Baker through the heart with a mop wringer handle. Why? Because Officer Baker seperated this convict from his jailhouse bitch lover.

Bill, all the best for your buddy. He is in my thoughts and so are you.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Bill, I appreciate what you wrote here. I wish you well on dealing with everything. From the sound of it, you will make it right. Looks like you have a great family on your side. That makes all the difference.

Greg

Originally posted by horns666
                          Hey guys, When Zubek called me from the airport just moments after this incident ..well I was crushed.

I still am, but feel better knowing he will pull thru this.

Steve Walker is truly one AWESOME man, father, friend, cop, partner.. everthing...he always talked and asked me about guitars and amps..he dabbled in playing but never ran with the music thing..he's good friends was "Seke" of a early 80's metal band called Black Death..it was an all black metal band that became pretty well known amoung local metalheads..that had a pretty good following back in the day..

Steve is always upbeat..we had many of these same kind of assignments together at the airport..side by side..I never seen him ever lose his cool or temper..well, he really didn't have to at a rock solid 340lbs..he just took care of biz when the time came..

I'm having a hard time trying to put together what happened..because if you can wrestle his gun from him..that could easily happen to me as well...that guys must have been strong and just fucking mental..I'm glad my friend Greg shot and killed that human pollution.

This is what we deal with mostly. But I must come to grips that it is no longer my job to "deal" with them anymore..I been a very bitter man since I had to take this retirement..

especially like days like these when I think..maybe this wouldn't have happen to Steve if I was with him..or maybe that would have happened to me, maybe I would have got killed..it's a double edged loss..It's hard to describe..

I'm just glad he's going to be OK, he's wife and daughters still have him..we still have him..

It's not as bad when you lose a friend due to sickness or any natural causes..than to see a good man struck down by such trash..

I still have my old badge and a new one that says "retired" on it..I still have all my gear and "blues" collecting mold and dust in my basement..

The assholes are still out there..but I must try to learn to tune them out unless it directly involves me..I don't know how to do that yet..that's why I rarely leave my house..meanwhile my family suffers because of this..wrestling was a awesome bond for me and my son..It was a commitment for both of us..but he busted his arm in half..it feels I can't ever get a break..so I must make my own..baby steps..like taking him out for an ice cream..and just be happy together without letting human garbage ruin my day..that is going to be hard..but I must do it.

The airport assingment is guys that already paid their dues and just waiting to retire ..it's a low key assigment..even tho there are many calls for irates and mentals..such as this..but we always dealt with those probs without this kind of result..if anything you'd just get a little hurt wrestling with drunken or mental nuts..that happened to me but it was a serious injury..forcing me to retire.

Thanks ,

Much love and respect

Bill Zurlo
                          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
                          X