Day Without An Immigrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Without An Immigrant

I'm sure everyone's caught wind of this by now but apparently some huge protest is going to happen on May 1st throughout the country, the goal being amnesty and citizenship for 11 million illegal immigrants in the country.

Any thoughts about this?

Hope they all get fired?

Comment

Have the green Suburbans show up at all the protests.
      That should break 'em up pretty quick.
      -Rick

Comment

Haha,just found this :

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060428/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Comment

GO HOME ILLEGALS.

Too many american construction workers and factory workers need there jobs back

Comment

See... the mere mention of la' migra and people scatter.
            There's a reason they are called ILLEGAL immigrants... because they broke the law by entering the country illegaly or stayed here beyond the legal limits of their visas.
            Regardless, they are criminals. they broke the law.
            If I entered Mexico illegaly and made the same demands they are asking of the U.S., I'd be thrown in jail... or worse.
            -Rick

Comment

Easy fix...give 'em all a social security number as soon as possible so they can pay f'ng taxes like everybody else! Oh, and collect the $5000.00+ it costs to come here legally via payroll deduction!!!!
              "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

"Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by MadJack
                  Easy fix...give 'em all a social security number as soon as possible so they can pay f'ng taxes like everybody else! Oh, and collect the $5000.00+ it costs to come here legally via payroll deduction!!!!
                  Fucking brilliant (not being sarcastic BTW)!! Unlikely it will happen...but it looks good in print!

Comment

I fully support the march so long as they don't stop marching until they're well south of the Mexican border.
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by MadJack
                      I like that idea

Comment

Does this mean no Taco's for me on Monday??
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
                          http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/04/28/boycott/index.html

protest is going to happen on May 1st throughout the countryAny thoughts about this?
                          Why not Cinco de mayo? I'd be pissed if there were no burros and margs that night.....
                          Last edited by shelby22; 04-28-2006, 07:44 PM.
                          If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                            Does this mean no Taco's for me on Monday??
                            You can have chinese food instead, i'm 99.999999991% sure they are serving their regular dishes like; curry worms, spicy dog, sweet and sour cats, and etc... heheheheehh

Fong

Comment

I'm nnot to postitive the Shell Station by work is selling me real tacos eother
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                              X