No announcement yet.

Day Without An Immigrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we discussed this at work in the bar staff meeting since myself & 1 other person are the only White non hispanics employed there we're gonna be closed for buisness monday due to the protest. Gotta love Miami
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

I say load the riot shotguns with rocksalt and spray away! It won't kill 'em, but when they show up at the hospital for free treatment, we can transfer them from the hospital room to the holding cell, then to the bus home.

You're here illegally; stop thinking you own the place...
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
        You're here illegally; stop thinking you own the place...
        My thoughts exactly.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

As a Canadian, reading this is really freaking me out. We don't have this problem up here. Our government welcomes arab terrorists in with open arms, legally, as they know that those guys are heading south with a one way bus ticket as soon as they can string together an english sentence.

On a slightly more serious note, it amazes me that the american government, and public, is allowing these illegal immigrants to protest in a land that is not theirs and to which they do not legally contribute anything. It also seems, from up here, that a great majority of the blame lies with everyday citizens who employ these people and provide others of their ilk with the motivation to travel norte for the better life of robbing american citizens of work, education and medical care. WTF?
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

"This is the United States Of America we have our own culture, heritage, LANGUAGE and religion. But we can't freely discuss it because it may offend someone from another country."

Exactly. Remember what happened when we tried to declare English the official language? All it would have meant was formal recognition of the language used by our government and the people at large. No other languages would've been outlawed or anything so ridiculous. I can't recall protests from any race, nationality, ethnicity, etc... except one.

Comment

Wanna see my thoughts? Here ya go ..happy reading my friends

http://kevinm8621.blogspot.com/
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I have been bitching about this shit for years. It REALLY, REALLY burns me when I have to sit and listen through fucking instructions in Spanish everytime I have to call a customer service line....next it will also be some other fucking language added as well.

Come here, LEARN TO SPEAK THE FUCKING LANGUAGE. It's called ENGLISH, fuckers.

My Mother's parents were both immigrants. They learned to speak English, because that is what Americans speak, and they wanted to be AMERICANS, not Romanians or Czechs living in America, AMERICANS. Being American used to mean assimilation into society. Now, nobody wants to assimilate...they want US TO ASSIMILATE. They want us to treat them differently and that is bullshit. ROUND THESE FUCKERS UP AND SHIP THEM HOME.

Man, they are pouring into New Orleans because of the labor situation down here. A good friend has something like 20 of these fuckers living next to him in a duplex. He saw them dragging in a ton of mattresses the other day. They make a ton of fucking noise as well. Early in the morning you can see hundreds of these fuckers standing around Lee Circle waiting to get picked up for jobs. Who is picking them up? American contractors looking for cheap labor. THOSE fuckers should be fined, because they are promoting and encouraging this crap. And, apparently, once these fuckers set up shop, they stay...they don't just leave when the work dries up. So, now we are going to overrun with fucking Mexicans. I mean, FUCK, we already had our indigenous shitbags, now we get some fucking imports.

Man, I am beside myself over this amnesty shit. FUCK THEM, FUCK BUSH...FUCK HIM IN HIS ASS...he is the WORST PRESIDENT in the HISTORY OF THIS NATION. A FUCKING DISGRACE.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Mike, I think your holding back alittle, tell us what really think bro...
                  I agree with ya one hundred percent.
                  The coverage this be given on morning shows like, Today, Good morning America and others. All coverage will be a spin on it that will cater to them and approve of the whole sickened Monday protest rally/walk. Only in America folks only in America. It wouldn't happen like this in any other country, only in America.
                  Personally, I'm all ready for a revolt, lets get it on.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                    I have been bitching about this shit for years. It REALLY, REALLY burns me when I have to sit and listen through fucking instructions in Spanish everytime I have to call a customer service line....next it will also be some other fucking language added as well.

Come here, LEARN TO SPEAK THE FUCKING LANGUAGE. It's called ENGLISH, fuckers.

My Mother's parents were both immigrants. They learned to speak English, because that is what Americans speak, and they wanted to be AMERICANS, not Romanians or Czechs living in America, AMERICANS. Being American used to mean assimilation into society. Now, nobody wants to assimilate...they want US TO ASSIMILATE. They want us to treat them differently and that is bullshit. ROUND THESE FUCKERS UP AND SHIP THEM HOME.

Man, they are pouring into New Orleans because of the labor situation down here. A good friend has something like 20 of these fuckers living next to him in a duplex. He saw them dragging in a ton of mattresses the other day. They make a ton of fucking noise as well. Early in the morning you can see hundreds of these fuckers standing around Lee Circle waiting to get picked up for jobs. Who is picking them up? American contractors looking for cheap labor. THOSE fuckers should be fined, because they are promoting and encouraging this crap. And, apparently, once these fuckers set up shop, they stay...they don't just leave when the work dries up. So, now we are going to overrun with fucking Mexicans. I mean, FUCK, we already had our indigenous shitbags, now we get some fucking imports.

Man, I am beside myself over this amnesty shit. FUCK THEM, FUCK BUSH...FUCK HIM IN HIS ASS...he is the WORST PRESIDENT in the HISTORY OF THIS NATION. A FUCKING DISGRACE.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I could not agree more... Especially with the last line.

I will say this though, for the first time since Bozo has been in office I agree with him on one thing. The National Anthem should be in English and only English...
                    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

We don't the option. 24hr callcentre. Besides, I need the overtime like many people do, unlike so many of these freeloaders who relax as their bullshit benefits come rolling in.
                      I have nothing against those who pay taxes and work for a living. It's the piss-takers (my landlord and most of his tenants included) who need a swift kick up the arse back to wherever they came from. The government should exile all the fucking chavs whilst they're at it. It's ironic that Britain was labelled Treasure Island. That's why so many arse bandits come here, like the ferengie equivilant of star trek, always trying to rip you off. So I can certainly relate to what your saying.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Snopes' take on this:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/may1.asp
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                          Damn, this site has an answer for everything!

Comment

Well here it is guys...I've been watching the news...it's pretty quiet so far...supposed to be rallies in over 100 cities in 39 states....but it started here in LA....some businesses are gonna close down...ABC just said from a poll 61% oppose the boycott only 34% support it....2 big rallies in LA are set for 12noon and 4 PM...kids are encouraged to stay in school but they'll probably walk out. LAPD is on alert and is deploying SWAT teams but only "to free up units for traffic control" ...major streets in downtown will be closed....500,000 people expected to march

Comment

I have a feeling the boycott will only have an impact in larger cities such as LA and Santa Ana.

BTW I am doing my part today to "Boycott the Boycott"

I will be roaming around N Orange County buying groceries, eating at restaurants, doing errands, basically being a consumer. You guys that have expressed strong opinions in this thread (skorb, St James, Evol, rjohnston, Mayday, MikeB) I encourage you to do the same in your area and report back!

Comment

Will Wal-Mart be closed? Bwahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X