Inspired by Endrik's "Go to see the Sun thread"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspired by Endrik's "Go to see the Sun thread"

A few shots taken with my digital camera and telescope.

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

The very tiny, and I mean tiny crescent moon was killer last night.
    I can't recall the last time I saw the crescent so small.

Comment

Must be nice to see trees when ya look outside...I have tall buildings as the backdrop for sunsets around me. Actually, there are a few trees behind me, I live right down the block from a cemetary

Nice shots by the way

Comment

I thought that was one of my ass cheeks for a second
        Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

My mobilehome has the perfect southern exposure and cool big windows, too boot. I have this medium size telescope. If there is a clear night, and I wake up at my usual 2 or 3AM, the moon is right outside my window as I am lying in bed. It is so cool to scope it in and see the seas and all that cheese. My bed is also a great place to work on guitars. But, you have to be old and single. I "rock" in my La-z-Boy. I AM the sad monkey beater.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I have 3+ acres on the top of a large flat rise. With small valleys to the east & west. Built here about 13 years ago. I had never seen so many sunsets & rainbows until we moved here. Last spring we had a triple rainbow...very cool.

What I'm into is the spring storms. I love to watch them roll in. The 2nd year we were here, the house 2 doors down (200 yds away) got leveled by "straight line winds". Fortunately no one was hurt. Two weeks later the guy bulldozed the remains into a pile, and set it on fire.
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Just fucking incredible! I will never understand why so many people are so hell bent on destroying such a beautiful planet.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Nice photography. Must have played around with shutter speeds? What camera, if you don't mind me asking?
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

No, just aimed and shot the pics. For the moon shots, I held my camera to the eyepiece and tried not to shake the telescope. I used an Olympus D-540 digital camera and a Meade 60mm refractor telescope. Pretty basic stuff.

Alvin
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Excellent photo's. Makes me want to get my camera out.
                    www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                      X