Nice weather is finaly here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice weather is finaly here

Man I love the spring and the fall....the other two seasons...pffft take em or leave em...sure they're a good time to go somewhere on vaca...but to just hang around the house and smoke a few cigars...have a few glasses of scotch...nothing beats the weather of spring and fall....
    If yer looking for me on my days off....ya'll will find me outside puffin on a 'gar, sippin some J&b on ice..and fiddlin with the Model 5fx...
    Hope yer weather is as fine as mine wherever ya are

I've had about four glasses of scotch so far in about an hour and a hlaf...so if it seems like I'm a ramblin'...he he...well ya know...
    Last edited by bombtek; 04-30-2006, 05:26 PM.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

I can dig some nice weather. I don't mind the cold so much since I'm very hot natured, but I can't stand snow and ice.

I wouldn't mind it one bit if it would stay around 70 with a nice light breeze all year round though.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Cheers bombtek, nice to hear that the sun is showing at your side. Here in DK the spring is late (as usual), temperatures around 50 degr. Fahrenheit, no sun. Bummer. Oops, no pun intended

Sounds like you know how to relax and chill out
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Absolutely Henrik!!
        Nothin more relaxing than sittin in yer backyard ...watching the yunguns scramble around ....sippin scotch ...smokin a 'gar and pickin on the guitar... can't think of a better way to spen a Sunday afternoon!!!
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Oh yeah, long time since i've sat outside with a guitar hooked up with a wireless!! Have you tried that? With the amp inside the house - crancked! That's a beautiful scenario.

Of course it's a bit "difficult" scenario as well - you need no neighbours and no wife/gf around...
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

yeah I got the acoustic out here...a cheapie no name fiddle that works just fine...I play my guitars on the empty side of the wallet LOL

Comment

We just about didn't have a winter down here in Florida this year, and looks like not much of a spring either, been getting close to 90 for the last couple weeks, I hate it, but it won't be long before its time to close all the windows and crank up the A/C
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
              X