No announcement yet.

Remember 01 May 1994 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller Lite carb day is the Thrusday before the INDY 500, mainly just a last chance to get your setup right for the big race.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

We need The Big Name GP Guys over here for Indy.

For the past few years it's been a Joke.

When I was Growing up Indy Was WAY Bigger than Daytona

I actually did my Honors 9th grade US History Project on it
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

The guys on speedchannel were discussing the tragedies at Imola, and like Dale Earnhart, this was a major wake up call to the series, They actually got together with engineers from nascar, cart, the rally series and implemented quite a few safety inovations as a result of the tragic deaths of these racers, Racing is much safer these days than it was just a few years ago, unfortunatly it seems to take the death of a premier racer to get anything really beneficial done
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

So if they merge, is it going to be all roundy round, or will there be some real races?
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
            So if they merge, is it going to be all roundy round, or will there be some real races?
            ovals, road courses, street circuits, probably 10 - 12 ovals, 10 - 12 road/ street/airport circuits. just my guess though. alot of people say the are hammering out those details, however insiders say it just a matter of announcing it...

here's the chassis

should be equipped with either a Honda 2.65 litre turbo V-8 or Ford 2.65 litre turbo V-8.

jackson1... there should be between 30-32 drivers. 33 plus for the INDY500 with a true "bump day" once again.
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

zeegler mentioned ovals... What are your (americans) thoughts about ovals vs road/non-oval tracks? What do you enjoy watching the most?
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                zeegler mentioned ovals... What are your (americans) thoughts about ovals vs road/non-oval tracks? What do you enjoy watching the most?
                personally, I don't much care for the street circuits (too tight, too much blocking happens on them, ends up being a parade most of the time... give me places like road america, laguna seca, or even watkins glen. Speedways like Indy, Michigan, Pocono, even Fontana are good endurance tests. 1 1/2 mile tracks like Kansas, Chicagoland, Texas have put on great races. 1 mile tracks used to be great until the races had less than 20 cars on the track.
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                X