Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anna Nicole Smith- the verdict is in!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the old man's money, he could spend it any way he wanted to. As for the son, he should've let her have the $400 million. If you can't budget yourself to make it on $1.2 billion instead of $1.6 billion, you should fire your financial manager. At the very least if she'd have dropped it for the $89 million award, that is a pittance compared with the full amount.

She had to bang an 89-year-old man for what, a year and a half? Sure, probably not often, but how fun could THAT have been? She earned her money, made an old man's last days happy days. Now pay up.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

(27 June 1994 - 4 August 1995)

Here's some ANS trivia:

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000645/bio
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm in the minority again... I can't stand that nasty drugged out whore and certainly don't think she's entitled to one penny of the money. Old dude was horny and senile and the family should get the money.

Besides, he could have bought a whole silicone farm full of better looking whores for a let less.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
          She had to bang an 89-year-old man for what, a year and a half? Sure, probably not often, but how fun could THAT have been? She earned her money, made an old man's last days happy days. Now pay up.
          She knew how old he was before she married him! Sorry she is just a skank.

"Former Playmate of the Year won a unanimous Supreme Court ruling on Monday giving her a new chance to collect millions of dollars she says her late Texas oil tycoon husband had promised her."

Sounds like the old man never put it in writing.
          Imagine that

Smith said that her husband had promised her half of his estate. The son said the more than $6 million in gifts she received in 1994 was all his father wanted her to get.

I guess he's still screwing her from the grave.
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
            I'm in the minority again... I can't stand that nasty drugged out whore and certainly don't think she's entitled to one penny of the money. Old dude was horny and senile and the family should get the money.

Besides, he could have bought a whole silicone farm full of better looking whores for a let less.
            You are not in the minority. She is probably about the stupidest thing to ever walk on 2 legs. She doesn't deserve 1 cent of his money. It's common knowledge that she treated him like shit the whole time she was with him.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by dk2magic
              She knew how old he was before she married him! Sorry she is just a skank.

"Former Playmate of the Year won a unanimous Supreme Court ruling on Monday giving her a new chance to collect millions of dollars she says her late Texas oil tycoon husband had promised her."

Sounds like the old man never put it in writing.
              Imagine that

Smith said that her husband had promised her half of his estate. The son said the more than $6 million in gifts she received in 1994 was all his father wanted her to get.

I guess he's still screwing her from the grave.

Well, there must be some kind of merit for the Supreme Court to declare that she's free to sue again. Otherwise they'd have quashed it and that'd be that.

The moral is, treat your dad right or he might leave the family money to a young babe that did. It was his money and if he wanted to spend it on a young girl, that's his right. If she wanted to marry him for his money, well he had to know he wasn't fucking her brains out, what DID he have to offer her? Financial security. She was married to him long enough to share in his income for that time, that's the law without a doubt. They weren't divorced after a year, he died. So the $89 million probably represents what he made during their marriage, and she is legally entitled to that at least, whether you or I or anyone else likes it, or not. Her stepson, who's also old enough to be her dad, should accept that.

Maybe he's pissed because he didn't inherit Daddy's fucktoy? Who knows...
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

She's a gold digger... Fuck her.

Comment

Lerxstcat...

The son said the more than $6 million in gifts she received in 1994 was all his father wanted her to get.

6 Million in gifts??? sounds like she was taken care of very well, plus if he truly wanted her to have that much he would have had papers drawn up stating the fact he was in a clear mind regarding the situation. This is just a situation where a "gold digger" is being stopped dead in her tracks, she knows what her reputation is now, a huge label is over her now so she won't be able to do this to anyone else. As far as the supreme court goes what a shock another wast of time case... a person isn't happy with only getting 6 million dollars in gifts and whatnot for 1 1/2 years worth of "work" keeping a 89 yr old man (64yrs her elder) satisfied. I watched her TV show she's not struggling for roof over her head.
                  Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                  Amp... Pioneer
                  Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I'D have hit that shit for a year and a half for $1.6 bil.

Hell, I'da done it for 400 mil.

Hell, 89 mil.

Hell, who am I kidding. 10 mil.

10 mil buys a lot of K-Y and Aspirin.

Comment

Originally posted by dk2magic
                      Lerxstcat...

The son said the more than $6 million in gifts she received in 1994 was all his father wanted her to get.

6 Million in gifts??? sounds like she was taken care of very well, plus if he truly wanted her to have that much he would have had papers drawn up stating the fact he was in a clear mind regarding the situation. This is just a situation where a "gold digger" is being stopped dead in her tracks, she knows what her reputation is now, a huge label is over her now so she won't be able to do this to anyone else. As far as the supreme court goes what a shock another wast of time case... a person isn't happy with only getting 6 million dollars in gifts and whatnot for 1 1/2 years worth of "work" keeping a 89 yr old man (64yrs her elder) satisfied. I watched her TV show she's not struggling for roof over her head.
                      The law is absolutely clear that as a spouse with right of survivorship she is entitled to the money he hearned while they were married. That is not in question in any way, shape or form. With $1.6 billion, I'm sure he made a lot more than $6 million a year. Whether you or I or anyone else likes it, or not, that is absolutely the law. Texas courts flouted that because the son is a good ol' boy, so the Supreme Court told them to go bacdk and do it right.

The son would be very wise to offer her enough money to drop this, because she might win a much larger chunk of the estate than if he just gtive her $100 million or so to go away. Your opinion that she's a gold digger has nothing to do with the legality of the situation.

My sister married an older man, when they wed she was 38 and he was 68, and looked and acxted about 50. They were married for nearly 20 years before he died.

When he was healthy and had his faculties, his kids (her stepkids) came around all the time - looking for financial help. Now my bro-in-law was retired with a good income, but my sis was working and making more than he was, so when they helped family out, it was coming from her as well as him. No golddigging going on there.

Well, he was in an auto accident at age 81, hit his head on the windshield.
                      After that, vascular dementia set in - very similar to Alzheimer's. His kids immediately stopped coming around. Why? Well, sis needed to pay for round-the-clock nursing care, so the gravy train had to end for the stepkids and grandkids. The last 3 years of his life his kids saw him once a year, on Father's Day. They'd spen 1/2-houir with him and then go do things together as sibs, of course not including my sister either.

At $60K per year for his care, his savings disappeared to pay those bills. As soon as he died his kids wanted to know what money was coming their way. But only ONE of FOUR EVEN CAME TO HIS FUNERAL!!! They had OTHER OBLIGATIONS more important that attending the funeral of their own father.

So family can BE the fucking golddiggers too. I personally know that. My sister gave her heart openly to those fuckers for almost 20 years, and they ACTED loving in return, until there was no longer any money in it. Now they want her to sell HER house, which she owned by herself before she married their dad, in order to pay out what they think they should get.

It's not like the fuckers don't get specified assets in the will, but that's not enough. They want to know where X amount went and when, but when you show them the bills for hospital, nurse home care, and hospice, they don't want to see or hear it.

So yeah, sometimes the family doesn't deserve jack shit. In the Smith/Marshall case, there' $1.6 BILLION to go around. The son couldn't toss her a $100 million bone? Yeah, that's a bone, 1/16 of the estate.
                      Last edited by lerxstcat; 05-02-2006, 08:11 AM.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

As soon as he died his kids wanted to know what money was coming their way. But only ONE of FOUR EVEN CAME TO HIS FUNERAL!!! They had OTHER OBLIGATIONS more important that attending the funeral of their own father.
                        Now they want her to sell HER house, which she owned by herself before she married their dad, in order to pay out what they think they should get.
                        Dude, that FUCKING SUCKS!

That shit you only think goes on in movies - DAMN! I hope I never have to experience this with my family (freakin sister)

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
                          She's a gold digger... Fuck her.
                          A lot of people seem to share this sentiment. Hmmm....didn't the old guy persue her for like 3 years before she agreed to marry him? Just wonderin'. If she was just gold diggin', maybe it would only have taken 3 weeks.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The law is absolutely clear that as a spouse with right of survivorship she is entitled to the money he hearned while they were married. That is not in question in any way, shape or form. With $1.6 billion, I'm sure he made a lot more than $6 million a year. Whether you or I or anyone else likes it, or not, that is absolutely the law. Texas courts flouted that because the son is a good ol' boy, so the Supreme Court told them to go bacdk and do it right.

The son would be very wise to offer her enough money to drop this, because she might win a much larger chunk of the estate than if he just gtive her $100 million or so to go away. Your opinion that she's a gold digger has nothing to do with the legality of the situation.

My sister married an older man, when they wed she was 38 and he was 68, and looked and acxted about 50. They were married for nearly 20 years before he died.

When he was healthy and had his faculties, his kids (her stepkids) came around all the time - looking for financial help. Now my bro-in-law was retired with a good income, but my sis was working and making more than he was, so when they helped family out, it was coming from her as well as him. No golddigging going on there.

After that, vascular dementia set in - very similar to Alzheimer's. His kids immediately stopped coming around. Why? Well, sis needed to pay for round-the-clock nursing care, so the gravy train had to end for the stepkids and grandkids. The last 3 years of his life his kids saw him once a year, on Father's Day. They'd spen 1/2-houir with him and then go do things together as sibs, of course not including my sister either.

At $60K per year for his care, his savings disappeared to pay those bills. As soon as he died his kids wanted to know what money was coming their way. But only ONE of FOUR EVEN CAME TO HIS FUNERAL!!! They had OTHER OBLIGATIONS more important that attending the funeral of their own father.

So family can BE the fucking golddiggers too. I personally know that. My sister gave her heart openly to those fuckers for almost 20 years, and they ACTED loving in return, until there was no longer any money in it. Now they want her to sell HER house, which she owned by herself before she married their dad, in order to pay out what they think they should get.

It's not like the fuckers don't get specified assets in the will, but that's not enough. They want to know where X amount went and when, but when you show them the bills for hospital, nurse home care, and hospice, they don't want to see or hear it.

So yeah, sometimes the family doesn't deserve jack shit. In the Smith/Marshall case, there' $1.6 BILLION to go around. The son couldn't toss her a $100 million bone? Yeah, that's a bone, 1/16 of the estate.
                            The same thing happened in my family and my wifes. Not as much money... but the same gold digging crap. Death bed wills being changed, inlaws who only showed up looking for money, and estates being cleaned out before the body was even cold.
                            I hope Nicole gets every cent.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                              A lot of people seem to share this sentiment. Hmmm....didn't the old guy persue her for like 3 years before she agreed to marry him? Just wonderin'. If she was just gold diggin', maybe it would only have taken 3 weeks.
                              Correct. They met in '91 (according to IMDB).

Comment

lexrstcat...

Sorry I don't buy that right of survivorship in this case if you take that arguement, then you have to look at what each party brought to the "marriage"... what did she bring? nothing, nada, zip, zilch! Do you honestly think she made any decisions that increased that fortune in any way? It seems like we as a society always try and play a symphathy card for people who do things that are morally wrong, this is a case in point.
                                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                                Amp... Pioneer
                                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                                X