Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anna Nicole Smith- the verdict is in!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Nicole Smith- the verdict is in!!!!

The big tart married that old billionaire who was 80+ years old. I think when he saw her knockers he dropped dead. She wins!!!!!! The Supreme Court says she can go after part of his 1.6 billion bucks. It was unanimous!!!! See what a pretty face will get ya.!!!!:ROTF: Those dirty old Justices and the gals said: "You GO!!!! Girl!!!"
    Last edited by fett; 05-01-2006, 02:23 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Excellent news. She deserves his money. Although she only went after him for his money I bet she made him pretty friggin happy. Why give the money to relatives who didn't give a rats ass about him when he was alive.

Comment

Mr. Pink just emailed me and said she is looking pretty hot these days. He also expressed a desire to stuff a sock in her mouth and butt bang her 'til his c@&# was covered in poop and blood.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The news just said that while he was still alive, in that one year they were together, he gave her $6 million worth of gifts. I say good luck to her, the son should've settled long ago.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I dont know all the details, but I believe all this means is that she can again go to court to sue the son for what she believes she is entitled to. so she hasn't won any money yet.

On a side note, that attorney of her Howard K. Stern, is with her 24/7 and has been for years and years. Say she wins the 400 million she wants, WTF is her legal bill gonna be 399 million? I mean why the hell would he be with her always, he has to be charging her hourly for all the time he has spent with her.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Yea, the kids were real a-holes. Hell, if she gets what she deserves, she could buy the Playboy Mansion and keep Hef as a butt-boy.

Comment

A piece of ass like her for $1.6 bil

I imagine she kept him happy in his last days, and I do think she probably did (grow) to love him a little...but his wallet always smelled better to her.
              He got to bang a former playmate/model...I think everyone won, except his retarded asshole kids.

Comment

skank... I don't think she deserves a penny of it. "Why give the money to relatives who didn't give a rats ass about him when he was alive". please, like she really gave a shit about him. sorry jgcable, but I disagree.
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

BTW

Comment

Yea, she get's the OK to go after the bucks. With her lawyer bud and ,oh, about another 5 years she may have enough left to get another major lift. Ya gotta love America!!!!
                    Last edited by fett; 05-01-2006, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Man, didn't you guys see any of her reality show? I don't care how much she's lost or how much "work" she's had done recently. That 'ho was nasty. And, mark my words, she will return to that same very nasty state in short order. Not to mention that she's a freakin' box of rocks.

Comment

But she will be a "Rich!!! Box of Rocks". And that's all she needs. Then, when she gets her bucks, she will become a sought after voice as she advocates for whatever her, or someone elses, voice says is a great cause. And they will listen!!!!! "I'm melting!!!! What a world!!!! What a world!!!!"
                        Last edited by fett; 05-01-2006, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Ha, dumbasses. I don't follow the story and know all the details but the way I understand it, she was looking to get around 400 million at first. Then his sons kept fighting it until the last I had heard was that she would get 80 million. But they kept fighting it and now she can go after the whole loot - 1.6 billion! Should have just let the whore get a small chunk of the fortune and been done with her.
                          Last edited by jwoods986; 05-01-2006, 04:55 PM.
                          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

She ain't so dumb, afterall. Now is she? She ain't no whore no more.(To use the Texas venacular.) She will become a rich matron. A very rich matron, at that.

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986
                              Ha, dumbasses. I don't follow the story and know all the details but the way I understand it, she was looking to get around 400 million at first. Then his sons kept fighting it until the last I had heard was that she would get 80 million. But they kept fighting it and now she can go after the whole loot - 1.6 billion! Should have just let the whore get a small chunk of the fortune and been done with her.
                              Uh yeah...that's what I said a couple hours ago. Thanks for playing!

Comment

Working...
                              X