VH1 "supergroup"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VH1 "supergroup"

VH1 has reportedly set a May 18 tentative premiere date for "Supergroup", the new reality show starring Scott Ian (ANTHRAX; guitar), Ted Nugent (guitar), Evan Seinfeld (BIOHAZARD; bass), Sebastian Bach (ex-SKID ROW; vocals) and Jason Bonham (BONHAM, UFO, FOREIGNER; drums). Filming for the program commenced on February 22 in Las Vegas, with the premise being to lock several musicians in a house for 10 days and get them to write and record some new original music. Originally the network wanted the group to record an album, but at this time it is understood they will settle for one song and hope for more. In addition to the five musicians, star manager Doc McGhee (KISS) is in charge and is also living in the house for the duration of filming/recording
    looks like it could be entertaining
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Watching Ted Nugent himself is pretty entertaining! hahaha, he's hilarious... Him and Scott Ian... Should be interesting, to say the least.

Comment

I would LOVE to see this!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm going to watch it.

Comment

That is going to ROCK. Baz and the Nuge...they had a great show when Baz had that show on VH-1...funny stuff.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I gotta see this.
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'm definitely in.

It'll be funny to see if Nuge stakes his claim as the alpha male of the group. No doubt he will.

Comment

Working...
              X