No announcement yet.

What are your plans for the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta go back to work full time again, took the last year off to work on the farm, and repair some damage from Hurricane Ivan, ended up just about restoring the old farm house, new windows, siding, trim, roof,,,,etc, I am so tapped out it's not funny, no cattle ready to sell until like Sept. so back to the grind for awhile
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
      VADER, Kataklysm, and GRAVEWORM at Corona June 22

at Hollywood, CA June 23!

YES!
      I'm catching them here (Oklahoma City) June 19th. But here, it's Vader, Kataklysm and Gestalt w/ Skullpl8 (local band). I'm ready

Comment

Hey hey. Well since I'm newly jobless, I'm gonna do alot of things I have not had a chance to do in the last few years. Spend a little time with the family and spend ALOT of time working on my Dodge Charger. Oh yeah-and riding a bunch too.
        LATER!!!
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I'm retired and I haven't done diddly dick for five years..

I mean nadda..nuthin'...zip..

Ummm..I smoke weed and watch Southpark...and that's about it.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh Congrats Moon..

been married for almost 20 years..I think it's 18 to be exact..I forgot..I went numb after 15..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

VitaMAN-G-
              Did you ever see the picture of my bike? I'll have to dig it up and send it to someone who can post it. It's purple with a red banana seat, ape hangers, high sissy bar in the back, it's a dream to ride. you can fit a beach twinkie on it to give them rides, not a bad way to pass the day.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                I'm retired and I haven't done diddly dick for five years..

I mean nadda..nuthin'...zip..

Ummm..I smoke weed and watch Southpark...and that's about it.
                I wanna be you when I grow up

Comment

Hopefully getting some other guys together to finish my demo...basic tracks down, but nothing more at this point.

Also...not set in stone yet, but have a little camping trip planned for late July.
                  I'm a beach bum throughout most of the summer, and you can usually find me either fishing the surf, or off a party boat.

Comment

playing shows, drinking beer, writing and recording an album, finding a new g/f....yeah, that's pretty much it....

Comment

The highlight will be going down to Pismo and tearing up the sand on the raptor 660.

Comment

Something with Polka Dots ( this is an inside joke) !
                        According To The Prophecy

Comment

?

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

As soon as my final exams for spring quarter are over, I'm hopping on a plane to Tucson to spend a few days at Kitt Peak National Observatory, then onto Indiana University (Bloomington) for nine weeks to work on a research internship.
                            Gettin' paid for it too

Comment

Working...
                            X