Superman Returns (trailer inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman Returns (trailer inside)

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

looks kewl, but I am way too excited about x-men 3 to worry about this one right now

Yeah, that Sonavabitch is in Cleveland..

Watch some homeless bastid jack spidey for his outfit..so he can score a bottle of MD 20/20..

Oops ..wrong movie..they were shooting Spiderman downtown today..
    Last edited by horns666; 05-03-2006, 12:08 AM.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
      Yeah, that Sonavabitch is in Cleveland..

Watch some homeless bastid jack spidey for his outfit..so he can score a bottle of MD 20/20..

Oops ..wrong movie..they were shooting Spiderman downtown today..

I'm sensing some bitterness from you

Comment

Now Spider-Man is the one I want to see. It keeps getting better.

Never was much of a Superman fan, but I'll see it anyway.

X-Men? Nah, not my thing. I was bored with the first one and don't pay much attention to anything Halle Berry is in.... Simply because it becomes about her no matter how small her role is... Oh and she's a sorry actress.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
          Now Spider-Man is the one I want to see. It keeps getting better.

Never was much of a Superman fan, but I'll see it anyway.

X-Men? Nah, not my thing. I was bored with the first one and don't pay much attention to anything Halle Berry is in.... Simply because it becomes about her no matter how small her role is... Oh and she's a sorry actress.
          I love spiderman, but I never saw any of the movies.

I will have to peep those before the new one comes out. As for superman, I want to see it b/c I oved the Christopher Reeve movies when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
            I'm sensing some bitterness from you
            Nahhh, That's just me..I'm a pud!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill-Z-Pud

Comment

Looks pretty good, but in typical Hollywood fashion, looks like the old "kidnapped love interest" predictable storyline. Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor is excellent casting though

Comment

Originally posted by Crusher
                  Looks pretty good, but in typical Hollywood fashion, looks like the old "kidnapped love interest" predictable storyline. Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor is excellent casting though
                  Yeah, the story line seems typical, but it looks like the film is going to "look" really good. Know what I mean?
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well the Xmen movies were definately NOT about HB... they are based around wolverines story. The first movie was originally going to be only about him... but they figured they could make more movies and money if the did a broader story
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Halle Berry sucks. I saw Monsters Ball, and Billy Bob was great as usual, but she was lame, not to mention she is about as sexy as a dried up dog turd.

Spiderman sucks too, because it's got that repugnant Kirsten Dunst in it. She smells like urine. You can tell just by looking at her.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I am excited about Superman Returns, but I'm more excited for X3. I liked the first two movies, but I really had to make myself remember that comics do not always translate well to the big screen.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
                          Halle Berry sucks. I saw Monsters Ball, and Billy Bob was great as usual, but she was lame, not to mention she is about as sexy as a dried up dog turd.

Spiderman sucks too, because it's got that repugnant Kirsten Dunst in it. She smells like urine. You can tell just by looking at her.
                          Funny you should mention Kirsten Dunst... That's the only thing about Spider-Man that bugs me. She looks likes she's always growling or showing her teeth, which if I had her money I'd work to get those things fixed.

Comment

I'm gonna admit it but I get all emotional seeing those trailers. I'm a die hard DC fan (though more on the Batman side) so this movie carries so much meaning. The return of the character to the big screen after so long, a tribute to Chris and well one of the greatest orchestral scores ever ... thogh it's not John Williams doing the music in this film they are using his basic "Superman Theme."

And yes, I am in the comic shop every week picking up my comics just like when I was 13 ... only I'm 25 now.
                            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Did they somehow reuse Marlon Brando's vocal performance from the original Christopher Reeve movie? In some trailers it sounds exactly like him and what he said.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                              X