No announcement yet.

The Da Vinci Code - May 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bet some idiot trys that helicopter stunt then his family tries to sue Dan Brown after the inevitable.
    Hopefully David Blaine will have a go :p
    If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans
      Yeah, I had real problems with the whole "Antimatter bomb detonation over a major metropolis with no subsequent flash or blast effects" scenario...
      what about when they were sliding on the ice???
      That was crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
        I wanna see something just a little more intellectual like...ummmm..Bench warmers..

or Nacho Libre..
        or The Ringer?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Tom Hanks is on SNL right now!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron Howard's on Jay Leno right now!

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
              I read all of Dan's books...after reading the DaVinci code.

I also read "Holy Blood, Holy Grail", "The Gnostic Gospels" and "Templar Revelations". All interesting books as well.

I have always found the Templars fascinating...and all of this tied in so well with Carnivale', the greatest show ever (FUCK YOU HBO for cancelling my favorite show, I cancelled your ass in response).

So, yeah, I will see the movie.

Mike
              I thought the book was OK. Lots of weak points to it but the stirytelling of it will translate perfectly to the big screen. Dan ripped off a lot of sources but he does the bestseller type style to a t better than the sources he ripped off so he should get credit for that,

If you like those books you Gotta Read Foucaults Pendulum by Umberto Eco.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo
                my mum said the same thing. I've been meaning to check it out
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Ehhh... I'm not into fiction. What is this I hear on the news about Brown being sued for plagiarism, and the US movie release is on hold?
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo
                    I thought the book was OK. Lots of weak points to it but the stirytelling of it will translate perfectly to the big screen. Dan ripped off a lot of sources but he does the bestseller type style to a t better than the sources he ripped off so he should get credit for that,

Ma Gavte La Nata!

OF COURSE I read Foucault's Pendulum!

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Nothing came of it, except increased publicity

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...l=969483191630

Comment

I don't know how to read so I'll see the movie after it makes it to DVD and/or HBO...
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Brown stated.. "A novelist must be free to draw appropriately from historical works without fear that he'll be sued and forced to stand in a courtroom facing a series of allegations that call into question his very integrity as a person,"

This guy openly says he has the right to plagiarise any work that HE deems historical, without anyone questioning his "integrity". Moron, or oxymoron?
                          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Millionaron!

Comment

Paul Bettany (Silas) is on Leno...about 30 minutes

Comment

Check out the latest controversies and riots in the latest news articles:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0382625/news

Countdown to Friday!

Comment

Working...
                                X