X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive-by hardcore dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oK0m...core%20dancing

:ROTF:

the sad thing is, I went to high school with retards that took that shit seriously

The sadder thing is, Im in a band with retards that take that shit seriously.

Comment

lame bastards...

Comment

W
        T
        F

was that?
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I want my 2 minutes and 34 seconds back.
          Talk about lame.
          -Rick

Comment

I thought it was funny. Not rotfl funny. Kinda smirky.
            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

It is sooo retarded that it is hilarious

These kids and "hardcore dancing" are fuckin Lame-o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey, at least there not out there causing trouble. They could be up to no good.............not that this is really good, but it could be worse.

Let just say they aren't hurting anybody and that's good enough for me.
                Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Man, I like bands like Hatebreed, but that shit they do at these concerts are just plain stoopid. I`ll stick to the Mosh Pit thank you Hell, Slam Dancing is cooler than that stupid stuff. Jack.

Comment

Ok, one question. The people they come up to on the street and ask their question to, they are part of the goof, right? I think they are just making the others around them say "wtf?!?!".
                    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Yeah, yeah, it's all fun and games until somebody gets serrrrrved.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                        Man, I like bands like Hatebreed, but that shit they do at these concerts are just plain stoopid. I`ll stick to the Mosh Pit thank you
                        +1

I'm laughing *at* them, not with them

That was pretty funny though, when they all run up and do their schtick.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"Hey do you guys know where we can find some good music stores??"
                          "Music stores?"
                          "OH LOOK OUT INVISIBLE NINJAS ATTACK!"

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaga
                            It is sooo retarded that it is hilarious

These kids and "hardcore dancing" are fuckin Lame-o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, I can't wait until they grow up and look back on the idiocy of their youth.

Comment

Working...
                            X