Warhammer 40k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer 40k

I was just chatting with the groundskeeper here at the trailerpark. We got to talking and it somehow got to D&D. I told him I had a bag of small figures and spaceships. I had no idea what they were. He told me they were Warhammer guys. Like one guy if worth so many points. I may have enough of those little guys to buy another guitar. There is only one problem. They are so small, I can barely see them. Anyone familiar with the game?
    Last edited by fett; 05-03-2006, 02:49 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I played it along time ago. Great turn based game.

Comment

i used to buy those figures when i was very young-made of lead in those days if i remember right!I had about 100 of them-gave em away when i started playing guitar

Comment

I can't find a points list!!!! There are like 60 of the little pups plus the ships. I'll those them up on E-Bay for $100. That is if my camera can get close enough to get clear pictures. Guitars are a lot easier to read and see.

Comment

I play Warhammer 40K send me some pics I'll give you what info you might need. or take them off your hands if it's something I can use.
          I have the newest edition to the rules also so I might have the info you need.
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

I used to play about 8 years ago before I started playing guitar. Expensive hobby though, so I ended up stopping. Played Eldar and did a couple of local tournaments / hobby shop games.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Fettster
              I was just chatting with the groundskeeper here at the trailerpark.
              fett, I don't know anything about this, but I love the way you prefaced the post.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

The guy is way cool. Very smart. And he speaks English!!!! I gave him a mint D&D strat book 'cus he just may have bot me a new guitar.

Comment

Working...
                X