[youtube] Hilarious 70's band!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [youtube] Hilarious 70's band!

You guys have to see this! The "singer" is awesome!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I heard no drugs were consumed for the making of that song.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You're kidding right?! You've never heard of Focus?
      Gary Hoey redid this track a few years ago....this is a prog rock "staple tune".

But yeah...the singer was hilarious....I can't say I've ever seen a video of this song!

Comment

Wow, the drummer sped that waaaaaay up as soon as he came in.

Matt

Comment

This is a joke right This has got to be a spoof Jack.

Comment

:ROTF: That was....uhhhhhh... different!!!!!!!

Comment

I have heard that tune many times before. Never saw the "face" though. Yikes! I was in a meeting with a guy who made similar faces to that. Hard to stop from laughing...
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Mr.Mutt Chops had some issue to pan out I think....
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

what the hell is wrong with the horn on that les paul custom?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
                    what the hell is wrong with the horn on that les paul custom?
                    I think it's safe to say that's not a Gibson LPC. Note the slanted fretboard end with a half 23'rd fret.

Comment

Aww hell yeah thats my song!

That dude can definatley shred, especially for his time!
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane
                        I think it's safe to say that's not a Gibson LPC. Note the slanted fretboard end with a half 23'rd fret.
                        It looks like it is from the far shots on the headstock though..

Comment

These guys were always doing so much speed, they had advanced ADD. They would always be telling each other, 'Come on man, focus', hence the name they used.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane
                            You are correct! It's an early 70's Ibanez model 2399...I'm searching for a pic of it as we speak.

I keep forgetting most of you are babies here...I'm one of the "old-timers" and appreciate this band....wacky as they were.

*edit*
                            My mistake....it IS in fact a Gibson L6 Custom. These were not made very many years in the early 70's. George Benson used one of these as well before he developed his own signature model with Ibanez in the early-mid 70's
                            Last edited by VulfgangPfuck; 05-04-2006, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I noticed now that it actually has 21+½ frets.

Comment

Working...
                              X