Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my buddy, visits me everyday...

Comment

I do to a local St Vinnies thrift store. It's a brand new building. The have a peaked roof over the entrance on the outside. The builders forgot to put screening where the beams meet. There is a gap between two beams about 8 inches wide. The perfect nest location!!!! Now they have bird droppings that land right outside the main entrance. Guess what new duty there is? The poor guy has to swab the deck every morning. They even put a box right outside the door to catch the donations.:ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMac
        Buy the pointy pellets and also the flat ones to sting things
        I just bought a tin of the "pointies" last month.

I think the crows are wise though, they don't hang around my house for too long nowadays.

I have been looking for a more powerful single break gun though...I think my Crosman is a little low in the fps department, I think something closer to 1000 fps is more what I need....
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Do these birds beep fett?
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
            I just bought a tin of the "pointies" last month.

I think the crows are wise though, they don't hang around my house for too long nowadays.

I have been looking for a more powerful single break gun though...I think my Crosman is a little low in the fps department, I think something closer to 1000 fps is more what I need....
            Yea the gun I have is a single break.
            Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

Working...
            X