Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody like Musclecars & Dirtbikes PICS

deleted
    Last edited by SGplayer; 07-15-2006, 12:06 AM.

Bamn four bangers... lol

Here's my 2001 KX 250.

Comment

This one isn't mine but I have the same exact one but in pearl white with the polished aluminum swingarm. Killer bike.

Comment

Here's my baby..it was just born and rolled out of the geerage in this pic..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/734fe777.jpg
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

deleted
          Last edited by SGplayer; 07-15-2006, 12:06 AM.

Comment

"That Cobra looks great, what type engine your running???"

It's a Factory 5 Mrk II

Bone stock 302..in a 2000lb car..5 speed with 3:55 rear end..

Want to throw a supercharger on the bastid..but it's pretty fuggin' sick already...
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I agree, the power band was silly strong on the old Honda Elsinores, I had a 1980- 80 and 125, they were the loudest bikes ever also and yes they had mufflers!! I wish I still had one in a 125 or 250, I also prefer the double shocks in the back. Jack.

Comment

deleted
                Last edited by SGplayer; 07-15-2006, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I like the fine looking ladies that usually pose with them (cars and bikes)though.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by SGplayer
                    That Cobra looks great, what type engine your running???

Also those bikes look great! Is that a Trek Y-33 I remember those, I was also big into BMX in the 70's I use to race w/Brent Patterson & his brother, they lived a couple blocks away in Hayward, CA, I used luv my Redline then Champion BMX.
                    Mine is a Y22 (same frame).
                    Sram 9.0
                    Judy XC
                    Alps 5
                    It kicks all kinds of ass. Its like riding a cadillac in the woods. I had a GT Avalanche hardtail that was much lighter and climbed better but it was tough on the upper body and a little squirrely on the downhill. This one is PLUSH.

Comment

Yeah I had a the early ones 74 & 76 the ones with straight up/down rear shocks, not the slanted ones, even though we did modify them by welding them at a 45 degreee angle, we also messed with the porting, reed valves, & that bad ass chambered pipe, their powerband was killer then, nothin could touch them, you could hear a elsinore powerband a 1/4 mile a way!
                      I believe by 1980, they(shocks) may have been slanted, but there was definitely 2 shocks still, but not for much longer and then they got radiators also. Give me a simple design over mono shock and radiators anyday. The only bike louder than the Elsinors were the early 70`s Huskvarna`s, they were ear peircing loud, my brother had a 175. Jack.
                      Last edited by slayer; 05-06-2006, 06:48 PM.

Comment

deleted
                        Last edited by SGplayer; 07-15-2006, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Yeah I remember the Y-11-22-33's they were the baddest at the time. I had a Cannondale Raven all XTR back in 98, should have kept it!

Yeah after 30 minutes of riding you had to let them rest, once they got radiators you kept riding to you dropped. Yeah I remember those Huskys,
                          I had a friend who had a Maico 500 in the day man that thing had power, Huskys did they have compression release? Only thing about those high torque bikes when kicking them over if they kicked back - it almost broke your foot.
                          My buddy had to sell his motocross bike for that very reason. It was hard to kick over and he almost broke his ankle, and shin when it would kick back. It was a brand new bike too. It was just a monster to kick over. I couldn't do it.

Comment

My 67 drop top......LOVE the Z man..that thing is worth some $$$$$
                            Used to ride motocross and BMX years ago. My last bike was a 1983 YZ 125...man I miss riding. I have had CR's RM's and YZ's never have owned a KX....maybe it time to buy one.....that one looks sweet. Cant imagine what the technology has done for the sport in the last 20 years but I would love to find out

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                              I agree, the power band was silly strong on the old Honda Elsinores, I had a 1980- 80 and 125, they were the loudest bikes ever also and yes they had mufflers!! I wish I still had one in a 125 or 250, I also prefer the double shocks in the back. Jack.
                              Holy Crap....I had a 1980 Cr 80 too!!!! That was my fist bike...bought it brand new

Comment

Working...
                              X