Fortune Cookie I got today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG
    see, that's where your logic lets you down..
    We like our Chinese food up here. We eat a lot of "Dim Sun"
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68
      see, those things are NEVER right!!
      Well, he deserves respect, but he'll never get it!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fortune Cookie I got today

> I got one on Friday night while eating with a date that said "you will eventually break double digits". Of course,she had to read it,couldn't figure out what it meant,so later I showed her,and as a bonus escaped having to watch the last 90 minutes of The Notebook. Tommy D.
        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Originally posted by fett
          The reason he laughed at that is the weather on weekends in Washingmachineton just sucks. It was sunny and warm last Wed, Thurs and Fri. Sat was the opening for boating season. Weather sucked. Sun. the same suck with wind and a minor power outtage. Pissing rain. No wonder I'm on the computer so much. Here's a fortune cookie for us: "No rain. It must be Monday"

This weather is pretty funny... Crappy / rainy all weekend, pretty cold on Monday, perfectly sunny on Tuesday.

Comment

Ron, I thought you were on an all China, all the time, boycott.

What the hell are you doing in chinatown? You must scare the crap out of the down there.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Too bad it did'nt tell you where your iced tea was instead

Comment

har!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I got a fortune cookie a while back. It said: "This insert has a protective coating". I think there's a lesson in that for all of us.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X