Tenants..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenants..

As some of you are aware, I live in shared accommodation. Everybody is so pig ignorant here. Hardly a word is ever spoken. Yet they're keen to let you know they're around. What I don't understand is the sheer stupidity I encountered over the last 24 hours. These annoying bastards have always pissed me off by slamming doors, storming down corridors, leaving the kitchen in a shit state, the list goes on. But nothing could prepare me for this:

Tenants now throw their 2p and 5p coins down the toilet. Why? Is it part of the student trend (not that any of us ARE students)? I've seen people superglue coins to the pavement, waiting for passing chavs try to pick them up. Yes they do, because this is the scum of the "United kingdom". But down the toilet? In a house full of people who have jobs? (that bitch downstairs looks like she works for Burger King..). Are people so naive (as well as stupid) enough to think people will risk their health to gain 4 fucking pence?

I nearly went to prison this morning because one familiar fat bastard who I can always hear stomping past my bedroom decided to walk bear foot into the kitchen whilst I'm cooking. All I can hear is the hissing of my frying pan. I sense a presence and happen to be holding a knife with serated blade. Suddenly the fat fuck is stood there sniffling like a pig with flu. I only flinched slightly. Had I been any more on edge after a night at work, Piggy would have bought it. Call it pig ignorance on his part, or rather, their's. There must be another term for shared accommodation.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

That's just part of the downside living with other people / living in areas with shared walls. In my apartment complex above us are quite possibly the most accident prone individuals ever. I constantly hear them dropping and breaking things (glasses / plates) as well as tripping over things and falling down. They also will decide it is time to run around their apartment or something because I here footsteps just stomping back and forth for 15 minutes at a time. A couple months ago they must have decided to build their own furniture because for about a week and a half straight they were hammering things together for an hour at a time every morning.

We repay them by watching movies and listening to metal loudly... Or my personal favorite... When I hear them running around I start pounding on the ceiling, hahahaha.. Which usually causes them to stop running around and I can faintly hear them saying "What's that???"

Humans just have a tendency to get on each others nerves after a while.

Comment

I hate people
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yea "Welcome to the Jungle". When I had my house in California, I rented out rooms to all kinds of people for 20 years. And all I can say is: I love my trailer living all by myself. If you have to do what you are doing, find a quiet spot away from the loons and chill. They are not going to get "better" and you are going to do nothing more than get "madder". And that is not good. This may sound silly, but they will win and you will lose. If you are stuck where you are, you have to make the best of it for yourself and let the others bugger off.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
          I hate people
          +1 The more people I meet...the more I like my cat

Comment

I hate people
            Does that include me? I thought we were friends. We share the same guitars and the same weather.

Comment

Nope!!!!!!!!!!

Seattle people and Fett ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Nope!!!!!!!!!!

Seattle people and Fett ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                We, up here, have made the term "Under the Weather" a fact of life!!!!!!:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Do what I did..act a fucking fool!!!!

It's all on my thread..

Well the cockroaches are gone now!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Coins in the toilet though? Wtf is THAT about?
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

"Three coins in a fountain" Maybe, it's an indication that their lives are in the crapper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                        "Three coins in a fountain" Maybe, it's an indication that their lives are in the crapper!!!!
                        No shit
                        Aaaahhhh, they've taken the term "Spend a penny" - Literally
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

fvck tenants

this one couple never paid the fucking rent on time. We kicked them out and found this layed out in the house

no wonder they never had the fucking money

Comment

Damn thats a lot of cash! I'm kind of scared when I go off to college. I'm going to go to the University Plaza though which is a nice dorm area seperate from the college since thier dorms look like pig shit. I'm just hoping I don't have a douche bag roommate.

Comment

I lived with this awful couple once. Controlling, argumentative, inconsiderate of my personal space. The number of times I'd get home to find they'd been through my room! Ugh, don't get me started. After years of their abusive behaviour, I decided I couldn't stand it anymore. It was time for a serious change, to redress the status quo.

I decided it was time to get tough. I sat them down at the dining table so we could duke it out.

I said, "Mum, Dad. I'm over this. Either you shape up or I'm shipping out."

I haven't lived at home since....
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X