No announcement yet.

Tenants..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a better one than that. This nice 20 something girl rents the room. $600/mon. Very nice, working and paid the rent. We get to talking. She spent 2 1/2 years in prison because she wouldn't rat on her meth friends. OK, she is starting over and that's fine by me. Then her 9 year old daughter moves in. That's OK, too. I know that meth heads are supposed to be paranoid and she told me that the sub-mayor of a town was stalking her with phone calls and all that shit. He also owned the place where she worked. Well, it turns out she was right. I listened to the answering machine. Once she lost her job, that was it. She got back with her old buds. I found empty cold capsule packets in the garbage. I smelled fumes and asked her about it. She was just "cleaning". They were cooking. At least, she was woman enough to say she couldn't pay the rent and moved out. When my son went to weed the ivy, he found syringes. I don't hate people, but I will never again have tenants. And that is just one of the nightmares.
    Last edited by fett; 05-07-2006, 11:50 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
      fvck tenants

this one couple never paid the fucking rent on time. We kicked them out and found this layed out in the house

no wonder they never had the fucking money

Oh sweet baby Jesus, Joseph and Mary...that's fuggin' wonderful!!

whew..well I know what I would do...but well being a retired cop..I can get away with that kinda shit..

You on the other hand..need to jump thru more hoops to get some that same action done..unfortunately..

you have to do what you gotta do...landlord/tenant court/contact police/ your ward counselman and the community relations board..if need be.

I just went thru all of that and got these piece of shits evicted..

Since I been retired I have to jump thru more hoops to get things done as well..but it still gets done.

When I was in my blues..it was really easy..I simply shoved my gun up their nose and told them to get the fuck within a week or else..I never even had to contact the landlord..which I did anywhoo..told him what I did and why..and he just said.."OK Bill"..

well good luck man..I could NEVER be a landlorde..just for THAT reason!

I'd fuggin' choke the fuckers!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
        fvck tenants

this one couple never paid the fucking rent on time. We kicked them out and found this layed out in the house

no wonder they never had the fucking money

what did you do with all of that btw?

Comment

ummm...find what..

hint hint..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Geez. If I saw people using drugs in this house, I'd get the police round immediately.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
              what did you do with all of that btw?
              they left it behind, I kept all the money and called the cops and let them collect the drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
                they left it behind, I kept all the money and called the cops and let them collect the drugs.
                That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                  That's awesome!

seriously dude, it was like jesus was hooking me up.

There was over $5k in cash just laying there. I could have kept the drugs and sold them but I didn't want to be that kind of person.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
                    seriously dude, it was like jesus was hooking me up.

There was over $5k in cash just laying there. I could have kept the drugs and sold them but I didn't want to be that kind of person.
                    Dude I been in that scenario..but 75 lbs of weed..a dead body and over 122K in a duffle bag..long story short..

I didn't take a penny...that was TRULY a test!

BTW Gio bro, that wasn't Jesus that gave you that "gift"..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                      Dude I been in that scenario..but 75 lbs of weed..a dead body and over 122K in a duffle bag..long story short..

I didn't take a penny...that was TRULY a test!

BTW Gio bro, that wasn't Jesus that gave you that "gift"..
                      Wow, that's tempting as hell all that lying in front of ya, good man Bill Where did the weed go, or end up? And Gio can just think of all that cash as owed back rent

Comment

Yeah I know what ya mean, if I had to pick between those three I'd have chosen the body too.
                        |My CSG gallery|
                        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Confiscated it all and it was marked, tagged and entered as homicide evidence..and conveyed it right to the property room downtown..4 hefty leaf bags worth..

then spent 14.5 hrs OT counting the money..

well I got some overtime out of it..but that's it..

OH, I got a merit raise for that pinch too..so that was cool..
                          Last edited by horns666; 05-09-2006, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Cool. So wait, all that weed just sits in a locker as evidence? What a waste...

Comment

Yeah, I know..I wish I had it NOW...I'm retired!!

That was weed for a lifetime..smelled good too!!

Comment

Oh, just re-read that. 75lb...that's a lotta weed! That could very well make you high every minute for the rest of your life :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X