Tenants..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666
    BTW Gio bro, that wasn't Jesus that gave you that "gift"..
    what are you trying to say?

Comment

Originally posted by IrfaanSE801
      Oh, just re-read that. 75lb...that's a lotta weed! That could very well make you high every minute for the rest of your life :ROTF:
      who you tellin'..damn I would be set for life..I smoke that shit everday!

for medicimal purposes of course..

That's Towelee..>>>>
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

mr chav bastard is playing is loud shit again. he's already been warned once. hope he gets evicted, along with that fucking elephant living next door. little miss burger king should be booted out for letting her bozo boyfriend in for a free hotel at 2am every morning. right mardy pig ignorant cow. get rid of the two smelly bastards across the corridor. they share the same room and it's half the size of my room. their cooking reeks. :pukeonu: but hey, i've got my broadband..
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Human turds..flush them!

get the eviction process going NOW..because they take forever to leave.

They always leave lots of turd stains..that's what turds do...it's their job!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
            what are you trying to say?

Well would Jesus do that??

Hell if he did..I'll get to church NOW!!

Comment

Shit Bill, he sent YOU 75 lbs of weed and $122 grand! All you had to do was get rid of a body!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

maybe he did?

dunno, I'm just glad it happened. I needed the money so bad

I was just thinking about how broke I was, and how I was going to have to sell gear again to stay in school.

Then that happened, I was like "thank you God, I'm going to church every sunday!"

still haven't gotten my ass back in church

I'll get around to it, I swear

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                  Shit Bill, he sent YOU 75 lbs of weed and $122 grand! All you had to do was get rid of a body!
                  I know Rich..but at least i can sleep at night..

Gio, my newly found dago brotha..I'm not touching that statement with a ten foot pole..not that I can't:ROTF:

ummm...maybe my good freind Rich (lerxscat)..can elaborate where I'm coming from..

I'm outta here..

Comment

You know what Gio..

I gotta be honest dude..

You're insulting my intelligence man..

I'm a 13 year Veteran of the Cleveland Police Department..

Your story and THAT photo..well, I'm not buying it..

Sell your to someone else..

Bill Zurlo...aka..Bill Z Bub

Comment

When I was in law school, I did my clinic program at a nonprofit group that focused on representing poor folks in Washington DC's Landlord/Tenant Court. Essentially, DC let us practice law for these folks under the supervision of licensed attorneys, for which we got law school credit and good practical experience. The DC court got lots of help in its very crowded and crazy L/T Court as their part of the bargain. Basically, I would go down to the courthouse and help folks who had been sued for nonpayment of rent negotiate consent judgments with their landlords so they didn't get kicked out. Some of the tenants I felt really sorry for, but others were the biggest fucking rat bastards on the planet. These fuckers knew all about DC's permissive rental laws and milked the system by not paying rent until they got sued, and then paying just enough as a "settlement" so that once they started not paying again, the poor landlord would have to sue them all over again from scratch. Pretty much made me never want to be a landlord!

Remember the movie "Pacific Heights"? I've seen that shit firsthand. Of course, there are some asshole landlords out there, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
                        I was just thinking about how broke I was, and how I was going to have to sell gear again to stay in school.

Then that happened, I was like "thank you God, I'm going to church every sunday!"
                        so you were at risk of selling some gear to stay in school, so jesus/god/whoever sent you drug money? I believe god also takes a keen interest in the outcome of baseball games too - the team that prays hardest before the game will get the win. thank you jesus!
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

G..you are not buying this BS..look at that photo..yeesh..C'mon man..

But yeah..yer right G..God sent him drug money..neatly folded and displayed drug money..garnished with perfectly displayed contraband

Now Gio and I are at a crossroad...he can either..

A.)...own up to the BS that I called him on and redeem himself..

Or

B.)...maintain his delusional BS that he probably actualy believes himself..

The only people that leave cash behind like that are dead.

So, what's it gonna be Gio..

You now "officially" met Bill Z Bub!

Comment

G..you are not buying this BS..look at that photo..yeesh..C'mon man..

But yeah..yer right G..God sent him drug money..neatly folded and displayed drug money..garnished with perfectly displayed contraband

Now Gio and I are at a crossroad...he can either..

A.)...own up to the BS that I called him on and redeem himself..

Or

B.)...maintain his delusional BS that he probably actualy believes himself..

The only people that leave cash behind like that are dead.

you're right, that's my stash and I sell drugs

Comment

Actually, Gio, you've just met

BILL THE

:ROTF:
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh shaddap Ron..

No Drama..I just smell BS from a mile away..since I was forced to eat so much of it for many many many years..

No Drama..just truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X