Tenants..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666
    G..you are not buying this BS..look at that photo..yeesh..C'mon man..

But yeah..yer right G..God sent him drug money..neatly folded and displayed drug money..garnished with perfectly displayed contraband
    nah, not buying it, Bill. The pic looks too orchestrated, like something off the Icy Hot Stuntaz website. Yo, check our stash, fo-shizzle! Word dat!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
      nah, not buying it, Bill. The pic looks too orchestrated, like something off the Icy Hot Stuntaz website. Yo, check our stash, fo-shizzle! Word dat!
      Exactly..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I even told Bill that the only people that leave money and drugs behind are dead people. NO ONE leaves dough unless they're dead or drug out by the man.

This thread is a BS hoax.

And Ron, your drama queen gif is pretty uncalled for considering the reason for what was said. I mean my kid would know that no one leaves dough like that behind, that's just silly to contemplate. Let alone a seasoned cop like Bill.

Maybe you should put up this for Gio:

Comment

Yeah back in the day neither the money or the white stuff (never messed with needles) would have made it through the night, let alone been all layed out nice and neat like that....where was the beer anyway? And whats up with all the Snoop talk? My tenants did not have as much money as yours but they were nice to me too :ROTF: Random search on google Cheaper Tenants
          Last edited by quakana; 05-09-2006, 09:54 PM.

Comment

The only time I found shit like this If we rolled up on a crap game ... then me and my partners would have pizza money..

or like that homicide I had with 122K in a duffle bag..with 75lbs of weed I confiscated..I guess they got spooked when they wasted his ass and ran before they grabbed the cash..and or some weed..anywhoo there were two woman there when it happened..so I arrested them..

well we're beating a dead horse to a mushy pulp here..I think we made our point..

Hey man....don't take this personal Gio..I always call it like I see it..24/7/365..that's just me man..it's what I do best.

Hey we can bust balls all day..I love that shit..but credilbilty goes a long way with me..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X