• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really bad joke...

The History of Mayonnaise

Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was
    manufactured in England.

In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled
    for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in
    New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever
    delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York.

The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly
    awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss.

Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning,
    which they still observe to this day.
    The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of
    course, as.....................

Sinko de Mayo.
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

:ROTF: That's bad! :ROTF:
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

:ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's the kind of joke, that when it is told, you are laughing at the person, not with them.

Comment

Aargh! My uncle told a corny joke...here's the punchline

"...the Czech was in the male"

Your mission, should you decide to accept it: Give the rest of the joke
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A Russian scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their lives studying the grizzly bear. Each year they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Yellowstone National Park to study the bears. Finally, their requests were granted, and they immediately flew to Yellowstone. They reported to the ranger station and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was too dangerous to go out and study the animals. They pleaded that this was their only chance, and finally the ranger relented. The Russian and the Czech were given portable phones and told to report in every day. For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the camp completely ravaged, with no sign of the missing men. Following the trails of a male and a female bear, they finally caught up with the female. Fearing an international incident, they decided they must kill the animal to find out if she had eaten the scientist. They killed the female bear and opened its stomach to find the remains of the Russian scientist. One ranger turned to the other and said, "You know what this means, don't you?" The other ranger nodded and responded, "I guess it means the Czech is in the male."
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Baaaaaddddd joke.
              Funny... but still bad.
              -Rick

Comment

:ROTF: Ah man those were bad, but still gave me a good chuckle

Comment

Working...
                X