X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a nice summer everyone!!!

Have a nice summer guys and girls!

I'll not be around here much anymore.

I have tons of exams coming soon, I have to get my shit together, I've been slacking TOO much.

And I don't like to sit behind the computer in the summer, I'm too busy being outside, nailing chicks, partying, getting into a lot of trouble and all the other cool stuff. Also I'm having a very serious and expensive connective-tissue surgery in August wich will gonna slow me down a little bit.

Anyway, have a great time JCF folks, see you more in Fall.

E
    Endrik
    Endbat
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Best of luck to ya Endbat! We'll miss ya!
    Come check in when ya can, okay?

Cheers,
    Em

Comment

good luck on the exams, we'll catch you later dude
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Hey Endrik bro....

Do what the others said and just check in from time to time....you know...
        when you're not busy nailing chicks, doing things outside...getting into trouble...etc...

Meantime...best of luck on your exams, and have a great summer! Keep spinning also! See ya back in the fall dude!

Comment

Pce man...my summer pretty much begins in about 5 hours after my last AP test.

Comment

Have a great summer bro. Good luck on your exams, and good luck on the poontang!
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

E ..you are leaving me..

My E!!!???

Oh E..what the shit man..I'll miss you...but you take care of biz!!!

You kick ass dude..

I'll be here..see you when you come back!

Bill
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdZ
                Hey Endrik bro....

Do what the others said and just check in from time to time....you know...
                when you're not busy nailing chicks, doing things outside...getting into trouble...etc...

Meantime...best of luck on your exams, and have a great summer! Keep spinning also! See ya back in the fall dude!
                +1 Good luck with all and have a good one

Comment

Enjoy the chick banging, E.

I will be right here...driving my desk and hanging on the JCF.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Oh I see, saving the good scotch for the company huh? Sorry to eat and run but ....
                    I expect a phonecall every so often Roboobert. Good luck, and see you soon.
                    BCB awaits your arrival you Jr. Kookbat.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thanks guys and sis!

If I have the time, I'll check out what's happenin' here time to time.

Also my advice is, everyone go out as much as you can. Find cool things to do. Play sports, take a walk in the park or beach or whatever. It will make you feel a lot better. Hook up with guys to jam and have fun, it's much cooler than collecting gear. There are always a lot to do in the summer.

I have had tons of offers to join bands, dunno If I want to do that but there will be certainly some cool jam sessions. Also I'm going to help some bands in song arraning, sounds, produciton and whatnot.

Many hikes and trips to come too. There's nothing better than being in the nature.

I wish you all the best bros.

Emmy, good luck with the record, you are a kickass songwriter, I mean it.

Bill, you need a good vacation, I suggest BCB do that NOW!

Tommy, I tried to call you, but 6 pm your time = 4 am my time, I was away at the weekend and had a blast. I try to call you as soon as I can brother!
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                      X