Any gamers keeping an eye on E3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St.James
    The only console I like is Nintendo. I still have them all except the game cube. Never bought into that. About a year ago I bought the original NES system specifically for the Legend Of Zelda.

That's really the main game I'll play. Other than that I prefer PC games. If they'd put Zelda on PC I'd go nuts! Now I'm waiting for the next Splinter Cell and Max Payne.

I do have Playstation and had PS2, but I don't like them very much
    Zelda on the PC you say?

>>Go nuts my friend, go nuts.<<

(Here's a working download link, most of their mirrors appear to be out of date)
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I've never been one for buying the latest consoles. I prefer to give it a year or so, to let a good selection of games build up, and the prices to come down! I have a PS1, N64, GameCube and XBox. (Hoping to get a 360 around Xmas)
      The PS2 has by far the best selection of titles, especially driving games, but I gave up on them after my third one broke down.

Comment

PC gaming > console gaming

got my first PC about 6 years ago now and havent bought a console since, just doesnt compare imo.

retired from online gaming now, used to run an Unreal Tournament clan for over 5 years, played in all the big euro leagues/cups.

amazing how much of your life can be sucked up by online gaming, its quite scary, vert rarely play these days, play the odd game of CS:Source and 2k4 now and again but mainly just poodle about on the sinlge player games these days. Currently waiting for HL2: Episode1.
        My music:
        www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Nintendo press conference downloadable here:

Comment

I think I'm grabbing the Nintendo and XBox 360. I was trying to decide between the 360 and PS3, but I think I prefer the games coming out for the 360 so far. I still have to see the Sony press conference though to see what they have coming.

Comment

LA Times blog from the show

http://latimesblogs.typepad.com/videogames/
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Top 10 from E3:

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/200...s_from_e3.html
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X