VIdeo from the band that sold me my cabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIdeo from the band that sold me my cabs

The band is called "the absence" and they're from tampa.

The guitarist got an endorsement from framus, so he sold me his stack of laneys for dirt cheap

THE ABSENCE?!?!?!?!!

Those guys fucking rule!!! Their album is proper good. Gets a bit samey though but still.

James

Comment

Wow, they do fucking rule. Remind me of Dark Tranquility imo.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

They will be on the Vader Kataklysm Graveworm tour... I will see them in June!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
          They will be on the Vader Kataklysm Graveworm tour... I will see them in June!
          if you meet pete, tell him I said wassup and that the laneys are still kickin' ass

Comment

I will try to remember! Does he know you as "Gio"?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
              I will try to remember! Does he know you as "Gio"?

He knows me as Chris, the skinny dude from naples that drove up with his gf to buy his cabs

Comment

Someone is using a Madison amp and cabinets and it sounds really good!! I wonder if it is modded? I nead to try one of those one of these days. Good band Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                  Someone is using a Madison amp and cabinets and it sounds really good!! I wonder if it is modded? I nead to try one of those one of these days. Good band Jack.
                  actually, the album was recorded prior to the other guy getting a madison endorsement.

what you are hearing are framus cobras

Comment

Ahhhhhhh, ok bro, I get it now. How do the Madison`s sound? I can`t imagine them sounding as good as the Cobras, are they? Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                      Ahhhhhhh, ok bro, I get it now. How do the Madison`s sound? I can`t imagine them sounding as good as the Cobras, are they? Jack.
                      I think they're made in china

they got some flak on the HC forums. Low quality, low resale value, and the fuckers buzz like no one's business.

I heard the amp modders were able to fix the buzz. I guess they're supposed to sound ok

Comment

Working...
                      X