Now, I KNOW I'm gay!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, I KNOW I'm gay!!!!

The first time I watched this movie was in '65 and I was 15 when it first came out. Well, I just bought the VHS for 54 cents and I am watching it now. It's the fukking, " The Sound of Music" and I remember all the songs. I'm not coming out!!!!!!!:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    Last edited by fett; 05-09-2006, 02:51 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

You must really have to time to spare. I wouldn't watch that shit if my life depended on it.
    That is Guantanmo bay prisoner of war torture material.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

It's actually quite cool. Sailor:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Well, what the fuk are you doing if you have time to respond to this?:ROTF: I did do a manly thing today. I planted a tomato plant.
      Last edited by fett; 05-09-2006, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Burning net time on the boss' penny. Don't tell....

Comment

heh, fett bites.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
            Burning net time on the boss' penny. Don't tell....
            Don't let him catch you!!!! They know!!!!! I may "bite" but you did.
            Last edited by fett; 05-09-2006, 03:24 PM.

Comment

lol i read the first line as

The first time I watched this movie was in '65 and I was 15 when I first came out

lol sorry Fett!!! stil i probably know most of the words to so itf that doesn't make me a batty boy I don't know what does :P

Comment

you know how manly I am? I did potato printing with paints and got orange paint on my workshirt in front of my class of 6 yr olds. Now THAT's metal \m/

Comment

My eyes got a little moist when the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Stanley Cup.
                  Does that make me gay?

BTW, I did not cry when they just lost to Ottawa. They didn't deserve to win.

Comment

I'm going through a mid life crisis. I am watching all these old movies and they are a lot cooler than there were then. I would love to do what you are doing. Sonic. Save the kids. And let them laugh at you.
                    Last edited by fett; 05-09-2006, 03:39 PM.

Comment

As long as the crisis doesn't make you dress like July Andrews and go singing in the prairie....

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                        It's actually quite cool. Sailor:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Well, what the fuk are you doing if you have time to respond to this?:ROTF: I did do a manly thing today. I planted a tomato plant.
                        I hate to tell you this Fett but you know planting and gardening is _ A Y

Comment

Fett, I knew you were Gay from the first time you posted here bro. So you don't have to worry about coming out of the closet :ROTF:

Comment

Outlander, being from Arizona you wouldn't know about real plants and gardening. My Grandmother lived in California where the summer temps hit over 100. Instead of lawns, they would use green gravel and then coat it with urethane. Maybe, I'll go top AZ and dry out.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaga
                              Fett, I knew you were Gay from the first time you posted here bro. So you don't have to worry about coming out of the closet :ROTF:
                              I can't get into the "closet". Let alone out. There are too many guitars in the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X