Paypal or "No Deal"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal or "No Deal"

Fuk and double fuk. I bought a guitar and paid for it with a USPS MO sent on May 2. I just asked for an update from the seller. He/she says there is no MO. I will go to the PO tomorrow and see if it was cashed.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Let him know you are doing that. Also let him know that it's a good thing that you used a USPS MO, as since they are good items to use, it will be very easy to find out if it was fraudulently cashed, and the USPS doesn't look too kindly on fraud.
    Just a guitar player...

Comment

You can also cancel a USPS M.O. if it hasn't been cashed yet.
      Hope you kept the stub and receipt.
      -Rick

Comment

hope it works out for you dude

I have always been a paypal person, they can suck when things don't go so smoothly (they will freeze returned money for like a week, etc.) but there's nothing having that security.

Comment

During most of my life I wouldn't save a receipt. But now I do. If that MO was cashed, all hell wil break loose. I am getting sick and tired of this shit.

Comment

Where was it sent from and to? Just curious, seems like a long time to be in transit. Maybe the address was incorrect?

Comment

No!!!!! I double and triple check the address when I send stuff.

Comment

Yeah but...do you use the 9 digit zip?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  Yeah but...do you use the 9 digit zip?
                  I use a two digit zip like everyone else. I may have been had and I am pissed.

Comment

Did the seller have any - feedback? If all the contacting was done through ebay (not off-ebay email) I would have to say that it should be ok and just taking a long time in the mail

Comment

I was the "Buyer" and I sent the MO on May 2. Last time I checked, a first class letter takes no more the 3 days to get anywhere in the CONUS. Stay tuned.

Comment

Paypal rules.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                          Last time I checked, a first class letter takes no more the 3 days to get anywhere in the CONUS. Stay tuned.
                          Actually they've been falling down in the last year or so. Sometimes a week, sometimes 2, sometimes a few days....
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            Actually they've been falling down in the last year or so. Sometimes a week, sometimes 2, sometimes a few days....
                            This is true. If it gets there at all. I had a credit card payment get lost once.

Matt

Comment

Yikes!!! I didn't want to hear that. We don't live it Italy!!! There's a story behind that, but I won't waste the space.

Comment

Working...
                              X