Paypal or "No Deal"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks, sorry to hear that fett.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Sumbich! String that bitch up I say Fett! Sorry you were scammed bro, my thoughts are with you and I thinking lynch her!

chuck
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

That bitch!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

And she had the balls to e-mail back way back when saying she would send the guitar when she got the MO. She already had it and cashed it. But it has taken this long to find that out. I hope she burns in hell.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Thats mail fraud and its a felony. Id call the post master in your area and file fraud charges against her. DO NOT TELL HER YOURE DOING THIS..... Mail fraud caries like a 5 year sentence with it per count.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought. Sic 'em, fett!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sure it is. But do you think I have a chance once all the 357 buyers file their claims. To me, it's a cost of doing business on the net. I am done buying 'cus the cost is getting to high. Why would I go through all the hassle for $220? That amount is so under the radar that it's underground.
                Last edited by fett; 06-19-2006, 02:53 PM.

Comment

fett, go to the post office and file a mail fraud claim. Then, once you've done that, go here and file a claim. -->http://www.ic3.gov/

The reason for you to do it is not so much as the money, but to let the con artist know that some people don't write off being fucked over!

Get it done.

By the way, most of the 357 claims have been filed. Now we're in a holding pattern to see if the oil has helped.

Comment

My time is valuable.:ROTF: Now, if I spent thousands of bucks on an E-Bay item (What are you? Nuts!!!) I might file a report. But this chick is so gone and if she rips people off for hundreds of dollars nobody is going to give a flying fuk. She will probably be back and do it to the 5 other people that have been had.

Comment

You can file a claim with ebay, I did and I got most of my money back. I used a postal mo to buy a guitar neck for $125 shipped. The person took the money and ran. Did this to a bunch of buyers. The negs racked up on his account. I filed a claim with ebay and I think I got $85 bucks back from them because they take $25 as a fee and only give you like 90% of the rest.. Try it, I think it took like a month.

Comment

Thanks for the input you guys. I'm not rich but I will not pursue it. I will just not buy anymore. As a former stockbroker, if this shit spreads, E-Bay as a stock investment will be a bigger loser than it already has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff
                          You can file a claim with ebay, I did and I got most of my money back. I used a postal mo to buy a guitar neck for $125 shipped. The person took the money and ran. Did this to a bunch of buyers. The negs racked up on his account. I filed a claim with ebay and I think I got $85 bucks back from them because they take $25 as a fee and only give you like 90% of the rest.. Try it, I think it took like a month.
                          That's very good advice also! Heck, to file for most of this stuff you won't even need to leave the house fett. :ROTF:

Comment

That's Mobile Home to you, wise guy. It's not worth it to me. I'll just find something at the fleamarket or thrift store where I can make the money back in spades.

Comment

That totally sucks that she ripped you off. If I'm sending a MO of a high amount, I'll usually use delivery confirmation with it. That probably wouldn't have helped with this beyotch except you could have called her a liar when she said she didn't receive it.

Regarding U.S. mail effeciency, even sending things priority mail isn't foolproof. My friend sent out a computer motherboard and other parts that he sold on Ebay and it got lost by the U.S. mail using Priority mail.
                              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

From now on, if I can't see it, touch it and talk to the seller, I ain't buyin'. Unless something is offered up in our "Classifieds" that tickles my fanny.

Comment

Working...
                                X