Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm meetin' guitarsjb!

I'm stoked!!!!!!!!
    Jeri and I (and the Keith too!) are meeting up in the OKC (Oklahoma City) to catch Rob Zombie's "American Witch Across America" tour with special guest...... ANTHRAX in July. Anthrax!
    I am so stoked! Hot damn is this ever going to be a fucking blast!

Just had to share the news, because, well... it is Anthrax. The Zombie isn't too shabby either, I've never seen one of his shows so this will be my virgin experience.
    I was so bummed thinking I wasn't going to be able to catch Joey and Dan, I've never seen them either... only seen Rob and John.

Thanks Jeri for the major heads up, girl!

(Hope I put this in the right place... I dunno where all this crap goes anymore. Heh. )

All I can say is..... .
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

This is the place!

Glad to hear you are gettin' out of Texas in July!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I saw Rob Zombie here in Houston last week and it kicked ass. Add Anthrax and that's gonna be a great show. Enjoy!!!!!!

Comment

I can't wait Em....glad I hollered at ya for the show!! This is gonna be great!! But Oklahoma in July isn't any cooler LOL...And don't forget we are dragging James with us too
          Last edited by guitarsjb; 05-09-2006, 09:42 PM.

Comment

So he IS going to come! Sweet! Is he going to wear the Elvis suit?
            July needs to get here faster.

Comment

Why don't both of you come to cleveland and hang with your metal bro..Bill Z

I'll take you guys to the zoo..and watch timmy the gorilla beat his wand..it's fun for the whole family!!

Seriously..that would be great!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ahh, the true American spectator sport: monkeyspank.
                |My CSG gallery|
                (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Does anyone know if John5 is touring with Zombie? He is on the new album but i haven't heard for sure whether he is touring with them. If so, you girls are in for a treat. That man is a mad scientist with an axe.
                  oh yeah, Anthrax too....
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I read somewhere (GW, I think) that John had managed to schedule the Zombie tour in with his own band, so I thought he would be touring with Rob.

Man, I would LOVE to see that show! Keep us posted when it finally happens!

Keith
                    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

John 5 has the Zombie tour dates listed on his myspace so I'd say yes he is touring with Rob.

May 13 20066:00PKROQ Weenie RoastIrvine, CAMay 26 20068:00PMandalay Bay Expo CenterLas Vegas, NVJun 30 20068:00PCounty ColiseumEl Paso, TXJul 2 20068:00PKay Yeager ColiseumWichita Falls, TXJul 5 20068:00PLa Villa RealMcAllen , TXJul 7 20068:00PNorth Shore ParkLittle Rock, ARJul 9 20068:00PKansas ColiseumWichita, KSJul 12 20068:00PFairgrounds ArenaOklahoma City, OKJul 15 20068:00PTower City Amp.Cleveland, OHJul 16 20068:00PAllen County War Mem. ColiseumFt. Wayne, INJul 22 20068:00PMidwest Wireless Civic CenterMankato, MNJul 24 20068:00PRamkota Exhibit HallSioux Falls, SDJul 28 20068:00PShrine AuditoriumBillings, MT
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

John 5 is touring/playing with Zombie. Saw him last week.

Comment

I saw Zombie and Lacuna Coil this past Friday and it was a great show. Anthrax would have been a better opener IMO but good none the less. J5 doing the VH and ACDC was cool.

Comment

Working...
                            X