Lacuna Coil on Kimmel Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lacuna Coil on Kimmel Tonight!

In about 45-50 minutes I guess! Just thought I'd let y'all know....
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Cool! Shame we don't get Kimmel here. Leno & Conan I got, but no Kimmel
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks, Rich, I'll check it out!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Korn with female vocalist on Kimmel tonight!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
            Korn with female vocalist on Kimmel tonight!

Well, tonight's spot was anyway, but who'd you rather look at, Jonathan Davis or Cristina Scabbia? Beats the emo bands and rappers he usually has on, that's for sure.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Heh, WTF with the "uniforms" the band was wearing?

Depeche Mode cover? Hokay....

Cristina's lookin' pretty hot though ...she reminds me of Sabine from Graveworm, kinda.

Comment

That would be called trying to impress the Americans..

In Flames did the same shit with their white jumpsuites..now they're getting back on track..

Honestly I really liked Lacuna Coil..now they are "NU"..which is dead ...it's Disturbed with a chick singer..like that Evanesence..which I didn't like.

They should just stick to their formula..that was their appeal in the first place..right?
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  I thought the Depeche Mode song, Enjoy The Silence, was killer! Always liked that song, though. Tori Amos did a cover album a couple years back with that song. She also did Slayer's Raining Blood, too. Nothing cooler than Slayer slowed down a lot and played on piano.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It was boring.
                    For those who missed this. Click below to see it. Not much you missed though.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwUssWhUbXk

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      Heh, WTF with the "uniforms" the band was wearing?

Cristina's lookin' pretty hot though ...she reminds me of Sabine from Graveworm, kinda.
                      is that the same Sabine that sings with Edenbridge?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

I don't think so G..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey that wasn't bad..better than I expected..OK I retract some of my disappointments..I heard a new song that I didn't care for..

Cristina's Scabbia is hot!

Thanks for the vid!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                            I thought the Depeche Mode song, Enjoy The Silence, was killer! Always liked that song, though.
                            Yeah, I like DM too (not gay though ) but, eh, it needs to be covered by somebody harder, like Gorgoroth or something

Comment

Oh..Squealer does a cover of "Enjoy the silence"..pretty cool power metal band..from Germany

and a goth wave metal band..umm..Darkseed I think..does it too..

Comment

Working...
                              X