Lacuna Coil on Kimmel Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fragle
    nah....she's OK i guess, but not really *that* hot in person. i dunno about christina as i've never met her in person, but apparently she's not that hot either....
    SCREW YOU, FAG!!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

well, last weekend we played a show with graveworm, so unlike you i know what i'm talking about, but well, if you insist on sabine's hotness..more power to you

Comment

Dude you said you never met her in person? Now you say you did a show with her?? Which is it??
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd eat that ass..

well if I wern't married of course..

I have my own lil' Italian hottie..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
            I'd eat that ass..
            What about the parasites? Oh, wait, that's in the other thread.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
              What about the parasites? Oh, wait, that's in the other thread.
              :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Parasites??

I'd pour some hot sauce on that shit and eat that too..

Bill Z Bubbles
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well, this turned into a scat discussion pretty quick, heh

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                    Dude you said you never met her in person? Now you say you did a show with her?? Which is it??
                    Fragle said he hasn't met Cristina in person. Keep up!
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

That was brutally hard to listen to. They are in the minor leagues compared to Disturbed. I stopped liking Arch Enemy when the chick came into that band, I can`t stand her voice, the original singer was way better. It`s cool if you like LC. I saw them 2 years ago live and almost fell asleap, thank God for Lamb of God and Hatebreed to save the show, oh and Slayer and............. Jack. It was Ozzfest.

Comment

I don't know much about LC, but I liked her vocals and she looks pretty good. The music...mostly yuck. What about the idiot that was backup screaming? I wish somebody would have yanked him off the stage. He was ruining her vocals.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
                          I don't know much about LC, but I liked her vocals and she looks pretty good. The music...mostly yuck. What about the idiot that was backup screaming? I wish somebody would have yanked him off the stage. He was ruining her vocals.
                          That Idiot is seriously part of the band bro:ROTF: When I saw them at Ozzfest, I laughing at that dude really hard Jack.

Comment

Andrea (I think thats his name) sucks ass. Seriously I don't know why so many female fronted euro metal acts cling to that tired old Beauty and the Beast metal bullshit with a male and female singer. If the female singer is strong enough thats all you need. Cristina can handle all that shit on her own.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisb
                              Andrea (I think thats his name) sucks ass. Seriously I don't know why so many female fronted euro metal acts cling to that tired old Beauty and the Beast metal bullshit with a male and female singer. If the female singer is strong enough thats all you need. Cristina can handle all that shit on her own.
                              If you're going to do it, do it right instead of having that crappy vocalist there. I'd rather have some guy doing death-ish vocals instead of that shouting. When I saw them live a while back he was totally worthless. He just stood there and probably did a total of 5 or 6 lines per song and the rest of the time was just looking like a dumbass / doing Korn moves. The rest of their band WANTED to be Korn so desperately. Braided hair and all...

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                                Fragle said he hasn't met Cristina in person. Keep up!
                                yep, i never met ms lacuna coil, but i have met sabine from graveworm.
                                seems like mr ron "spelling police" racerx has some issues with reading comprehension ah wait, i know, the lack of capital letters in my posts is throwing you off, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X