Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a rocking band!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-nHGGAmJC...icked%20wisdom

Sorry dude that did more to annoy than to enjoy..

that singer...ummm...I just wanted to kill him!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

its a she dude!

Comment

...OK well then...that would explain it then..

it's hard to tell these days..damn she sounds just like some local dude I know..

The slayer-ish groove was cool..that's all I got out of it..

The drummer caught most of my attention..

nothing I would run out and buy tho..I'm doing that now at Century Media as we speak..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's Will Smith's wife. Shite.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Will's wife, which explains why that shit made it to Letterman. The band isn't that bad though. Probably scared the hell out of Paul Schaffer.

And what's with the robotic like hand jerking she's doing?

I never liked Jada much anyway. She's as out of place in metal as Bill and I would be in Snoop Dogg's entourage! And for me that's WAY out of place...

Thinking about it maybe not so much for 'ol Italian Ice over there. :ROTF:
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I didn't mind it. Caught a little article on tv about her new band a couple of years ago. They played a snippet of their live performance and thought it was pretty good. I liked that song better than this one, although once they were out of that jerky verse and into the chorus, it was alright.

some of the comments on YouTube were funny/dopey.

"Slipknot is heavier" = so? There are a bunch of bands heavier & better than Slipknot - Nevermore waste them on every front - does that nullify their musical worth to those who dig their music?
              "the MUSIC is good but her voice is awful" = watched - and actually listened to the vocals on - Headbangers Ball lately? Or ever? Or the Top 40 charts, for that matter. As long as there's been rock, there have been good bands with ordinary singers. Her voice mightn't be particularly remarkable, but she's not a bad singer.
              Last edited by VitaminG; 05-10-2006, 05:15 AM.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Uh, Gary, the Youtube goofs can't hear you!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

my God. thats...so um...

i never pictured her doing something like that. maybe it was just the gangsta' moves, or the synchronized headbangs...

weird.

Comment

I made it through about 5 seconds worth.:ROTF: What a load of crap.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

So... umm... would that be considered Black Metal?
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Damn!!...and I was waiting for Jada to start doing some hardcore death screaming over this shit!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                          Uh, Gary, the Youtube goofs can't hear you!
                          don't interrupt me - I'm on a tear. Bi-atch
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Not positive but I think that is Fish on drums??
                            What would Jerry do?

Comment

GARBAGE!!

The only reason that shit ever made it beyond garage band status, is that Will and Jada were already famous.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X