Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeegler
    GARBAGE!!

The only reason that shit ever made it beyond garage band status, is that Will and Jada were already famous.
    +1...so true.
    It sucked big time.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
      And what's with the robotic like hand jerking she's doing?
      I think she's got Parkinson's disease.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
        I think she's got Parkinson's disease.
        No, that's definitely Tourette's Syndrome. :ROTF: :ROTF:
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yup, that is Fish. Easily the best thing about that band.
          What would Jerry do?

Comment

"What A Rocking Band"

That was a joke, right?

Comment

woops, forgot my sarcasm tags [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] :P
              Last edited by ApeDosMil; 05-10-2006, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                I made it through about 5 seconds worth.:ROTF: What a load of crap.
                +100

she should be embarrassed. it's fucking awful.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR
                  So... umm... would that be considered Black Metal?
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

They were on headbanger's ball last week and while it's nothing I'd go out and buy, it's no worse than the majority of the other stuff on there right now. And I'd have to give her some credit, in the stupid ass hip hop hoolywood world she's coming from this could amount to career suicide. Most people who are already famous tend to take the safe road and follow the pop trends to try and keep their spot in the public eye. Just look at Metallica or Aerosmith. When they wanted to do a blues album all Tyler did was cry about the potential of them losing their pop star status.
                    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Originally posted by blindmuddy
                      while it's nothing I'd go out and buy, it's no worse than the majority of the other stuff on there right now.
                      +1. i didn't think it was horrible. and i kind of liked her jerky moves. i didn't like the synchronized head banging. that was ghey.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

someone PLEASE teach her/him to "SING" in key.

Matt

Comment

the music was ok. if she would have started screaming and growling then maybe it would have had a bit of merit. she is hot though.

Comment

Damn, the lead singer really is Jada Pinket-Smith. Not my cup of Tea but who would have thought that Jada Pinkett-Smith would be fronting such a band.

I wonder if Will Smith will make an appearance on any Videos or Albums. They could be like the next Tim McGraw and Faith Hill or Jessica Simpson and Nick ........ okay maybe not Nick and Jessica.

It would be intersting if they stoped everything and went straight into Will Smith singing Parents Just Don't Understand.

Update.

Check her growling at the end of Crul Intentions on Myspace.
                            Wicked Wisdom's OFFICIAL Myspace Page's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
                            Last edited by krimson; 05-10-2006, 04:14 PM.
                            Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

That just sucked.

Comment

Jada geez..I would have never guessed that was her..I thought it was a dude..

In fact I MUST show the wife and ask her...guess who?

Someone posted a pic of Will Smith and Soilwork..somewhere on my thread..that was pretty cool..
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X